Opti Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First Of All service & Prices at IHerb Is The Best. I Love Quality Of Service & Fast Delivery Of IHerb. About Opti Men : This Product Is Becoming Very Expensive. This The Last Time I Buy This Product. Sep 2013 I Paid $29.10 For 180 Tablets. Then In 11/21/13 They Increase The Price To $31.18 For 180 tablet .last Month to $31.18 But They Reduced The Tablets (same Container) to 150 tablets, 30 Tablets Less. What A Rip Off!!! If They Reduce number Of Tablets At Least They Have to Have a Curtesy Of Letting The Customer Know & Reducing This Giant Size Bottle. ALSO Charge Less NOT MORE.

Alltime favorite mens multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Price is getting up. Pills are little smaller now and different color. Only 150 pills and same price. I think they have made some changes if you compare between new and old one. Still the only multivitamin, which I will use.

Great vitamins but take them with care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dont think that Optimen vitamin complex needs to be prometed as it is so popular especially amomg athlets but i would like to leave my personal review on this product. So it works very well for me. I take normally 2 tabs a day always periodicly as it is not recommended to take vitamins all the time. When i firt bought it i took the recommended dosage of 3 tabs and got rashes all over my body. Then i lowered amount of piles and now everythings is just fine. There is one more point which needs to be mentioned. If you have some problems with thyroid (for example underactive or even overactive thyroid) then you should take this product with care. It contains iodine and in my case it led to heart aches. I have corrected underactive thyroid. In general taking them i feel more energetic and sleep better spending less time in the bed. The amount of each vitamin in this product is really good compared to other sport nutritional vitamin complexes and variants from local drug stores. I can recommed it to everyone who is looking for qualitative vitamin product!

Check the ingredient before buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading the good reviews about it and the claims by the seller. After using it few weeks it started causing me unexpected body rash on my arms. I think it's due to allergy the ingredients can cause. So be careful and check the ingredients which may cause skin irritation and allergic reaction. I contacted the seller for refund but as it delivered from US the delivery to seller costs more than I thought. Hence its going in the BIN.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best, i have been using it for more than 3 weeks and i noticed an increased level of energy and some increase in libdo

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was able to feel the effects of this product straight away. I felt healthier and more energetic within only a day or two, and I attribute that to all of the vitamins, minerals, and other healthy ingredients in this product. I had more energy, and I woke up in the morning feeling more rested and ready to face the day. It also made me feel more mentally alert. I highly recommend this product.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good, but it makes the color of your urine bright yellow

Excellent Vitamins +

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Opti-Men for years and can highly recommend it. The directions say to take three a day but I have only ever taken one a day. If I run out (as I did once) I notice the difference within a day - less energy etc.

effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

second after Now Foods, EcoGreen Multi, Iron-Free

Good Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I work early in the morning and go to bed late So when i wake up i feel a bit tired, i take my daily 3pills amd feel more awake