Great vitamins but take them with care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dont think that Optimen vitamin complex needs to be prometed as it is so popular especially amomg athlets but i would like to leave my personal review on this product. So it works very well for me. I take normally 2 tabs a day always periodicly as it is not recommended to take vitamins all the time. When i firt bought it i took the recommended dosage of 3 tabs and got rashes all over my body. Then i lowered amount of piles and now everythings is just fine. There is one more point which needs to be mentioned. If you have some problems with thyroid (for example underactive or even overactive thyroid) then you should take this product with care. It contains iodine and in my case it led to heart aches. I have corrected underactive thyroid. In general taking them i feel more energetic and sleep better spending less time in the bed. The amount of each vitamin in this product is really good compared to other sport nutritional vitamin complexes and variants from local drug stores. I can recommed it to everyone who is looking for qualitative vitamin product!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best, i have been using it for more than 3 weeks and i noticed an increased level of energy and some increase in libdo

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was able to feel the effects of this product straight away. I felt healthier and more energetic within only a day or two, and I attribute that to all of the vitamins, minerals, and other healthy ingredients in this product. I had more energy, and I woke up in the morning feeling more rested and ready to face the day. It also made me feel more mentally alert. I highly recommend this product.

effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

second after Now Foods, EcoGreen Multi, Iron-Free

Excellent Vitamins +

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Opti-Men for years and can highly recommend it. The directions say to take three a day but I have only ever taken one a day. If I run out (as I did once) I notice the difference within a day - less energy etc.

This product is good but too universal

Posted by elkiaora on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't recommend to buy this tablets more than once because it has too much of what you might don't even need. Be more professional. Research on what your body really needs.

Price up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

That best multivitamin ... But I think must check price again because now only 150 pcs but price same .

Good Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I work early in the morning and go to bed late So when i wake up i feel a bit tired, i take my daily 3pills amd feel more awake

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i've ordered this product to my hubby. he's is good health but occasionally was getting cold and sometimes even flu. he hasn't been feeling sick since started taking this multivitamins. and i am ordering him a third bottle.

Excellent