Feels Energetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first multi vit as I was feeling very lethargic lately. Started off with 1 tab/day with 45 mins gym workout (3 times/week). I do feel the energy surge. Increased mental alertness and focus. It lasted me throughout the day. Now, I'm balancing between 1-2 a day (one morning/one evening) depending on exercises. No strong taste aftertaste (I swallowed whole). No pain. But makes me pee yellow due to one of the vit b ingredient (I'm wondering if this damages kidney over a period of time?) . The yellow pee is rather common for vit b complex pill. I am satisfied with product efficiency. But I'm rather skeptical about product safety. Would I buy again? Depends on ingredient safety. I'm comparing with other brands now before my next purchase.

mighty vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

They help me to recover after workout faster!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

good price , I see different with muscle

Good Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very good product. Great choice for every day vitamins. I am using these for a long time and i can feel diference when i am out of them.

Get more energy and vigor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for mens! You can build muscle faster, get energy from vitamins and feel the difference in the workout! Recovery muscles faster, get more strenght! Cons: Your pee will get really yellow! Drink a lot of water!

male

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

its good product

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Opti-Men for some time now and would recommend this product.

Need To Take 3 Caps/day But Easy To Swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The stuff you get per cap is a bit less compare to other brands. But each cap is easy to swallows. Feel the quality ingredients inside.

Paid 100% duty in Indian customs to dhl

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will never order again from iherb Had to pay 100percent duty in Indian customs to dhl Feels cheated

Strength for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

My husbands has studied hundreds of reviews and articles and came to the conclusion that he needs optimen. He is a swimmer and is preparing for trans continental swimming this summer. He takes Optimen on the day of training and says it gives him a lot of energy and adds to his strength. But he doesnt take them on an ordinary day when there are no physical loads since to much energy doesn't give him any chance to fall asleep. Though it could be an advantage as well:)

1 2 3