Opti-Men Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I assume these are good due to the level of ingredients being not over or under compounded. However, I do not 'feel' any difference. I assume they are doing what they should. Old recommendations were to avoid vitamin suppliments and eat right and one will get what they need, then 'they' said, maybe with the typical American diet, vitamins may be beneficial, now 'they' say no as you consume too much with diet and suppliments. There are limits on fat soluable vitamins; like D and E. Mega vitamins are to be avoided. Too much A is bad for the liver, K creates clots, Niacin is hard on the liver, beta carotene can turn you yrllow or orange. These ingredients seem reasonable, the pills are large, require 2-3 a day, taste bad. But I'll keep taking them and see how I feel. They do not seem any better than Kirkland Signature Vitamins (compare to Centrum) that are once a day, so far. I will update but be aware 'everything in moderation', including moderation. What is recommended today is often found bad over time. I am a doctor and I am skeptical of additives and changes to nature. Vitamins may be natural, but so is the most toxic poison in the world; botox. Natural does not mean safe.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Radioactive pee!!!!! My pee is neon yellow now and it is stinking much more than it used too!!! Also, I feel like I'm peeing more than usual... don't really know why! But still haven't felt any difference.. Don't know if I'm supposed to feel anything...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamins. Not sure if they are the best though

Not for everyone

Posted by thegripmaster on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the highest regarded multivitamin among bodybuilders and athletes. However it is not for everyone. While it is a great product, it gives me upset stomach. Also the tablets smell and taste bad.

For ensure the balance intake.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this type of supplements.

views from malaysia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i ordered this as i'm impressed with the nutritional facts as stated in the label. so far no allergy etc and my body is responding to it. but taking 3 large tablets daily can be horrifying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase