Perfect multivit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

THis does turn your pee bright green but there is nthing to be alarmed about. It's rather value for money too. Its content is excellent.

Good Enough

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too many in 1 capsule, not sure of the result. Well, good enough.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has improved my immune system.

Optimum Nutrition, Opti-Women, Nutrient Optimization System,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd normally have some sort of side effects if I take certain supplements. But this works wonders for me. It's cheap and packs a lot of vitamin!

Generic multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...Except it makes my pee quite bright, as most reviews mention. It's hard to tell if its the supplement or if I'm dehydrated. So now I have to be more conscientious in tracking water intake. Oops.

good product but not a fan of the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been exercising for a while and a few months ago, decided to add this supplement to my diet. I find that it has improved my energy and mood. I have a pretty decent diet with lots of fruits and veggies so I only take 1 capsule (half the recommended dose) per day so as to make the bottle last longer and ensure that I don't "overdose". I find that the Vitamin B content might be excessive as my pee is neon yellow after I consume the supplement. I'm not a fan of the taste though, I can't really describe it but after I swallow the capsule, I tend to get burps that taste slightly... chalkish? It would be better if the supplement was totally tasteless. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Good?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't really noticed a difference like some other reviewers but don't feel bad or anything so I guess it's doing it's job?

It's okay

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that its encapsulated in capsules, because multivitamins usually have a very distinctively unpleasant smell to me. I think it's that betacarotene thing, makes it smell like pet food. Didn't feel any difference while using this multivitamins though.

Preferred Supplement as an active woman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first tried these supplements in March and loved them. Glad to make the switch to this brand as a physically active woman.

1 2 3