Just Started but i noticed something

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these supplements a week ago based on my trainner recommendations. i just started taking them 2 days ago and noticed that my urine color changed to very yellow which scared me even though i drink lots of water .. did anyone noticed that and is it normal or should i be worried?

views from malaysia

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

great list of nutrients but difficult to see benefits. i guess if there's nothing wrong then it's ok

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was for my partner. A lot of multi vitamins these days are all synthetically made out of chemicals and probably cause more harm than good. It did supply the necessary vitamin dose, but at what cost? I recommend trying to find a multi vitamin that's made from ORGANIC FOODS. ATP Science make one called Multi-Food, I recommend looking into that instead of synthetic versions.

Have not seen its effectiveness

Posted by cindyfelicia on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using for a month and a half and have not felt any improvement to energy levels. Taking this in combination with another multi-vitamin product for women and MSM. My scalp has been flaking for a month now. Not sure if that is a side effect of this or the other products. Will review again after I have finished the bottle.

Seem OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Seem Ok. I can take it with empty stomach.

Makes my pee a funny colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think I probaby didn't need a multivitamin but ordered one anyway just to see what it would do for me. As the directions state, do not take it on an empty stomach, it makes you a little nauseous on its own in the mornings. So I take it in the evenings or after my first meal. Also it made my pee a weird colour, like almost a greenish yellow! Haha.

I didnt feel so good after taking this supplement

Posted by HealthIsWealth on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks like its a great multi-vitamin, too bad it made me feel unwell.

Nice vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamins! They do work! The taste is not the best so take it quickly! It's bearable though