So far so good!

Posted by SofiaM on April 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these vitamins about a week ago, so it's probably too early to talk about long-term effect, but I can feel the difference already! Lately, I've been feeling too drained and tired throughout the day and could barely get up in the morning (post-winter perhaps??). After taking 1 capsule daily (not even 2!!!), I feel more alive and actually have energy so the thought of a morning run does not scare me anymore. I feel more strength in my muscles, which is great for my yoga practice, too. I can hold challenging asanas longer, and I don't feel like I'm about to collapse on my mat!!! So far, I'm very impressed with these vitamins and will update my review further down the road.

Every woman needs this product!

Posted by desertanddates on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with these pills, they have agnus castus in them which helps my hormonal imbalance. 3 months after taking these pills I started growing lots of new hairs and my nails were strong for the FIRST time in my life. I have ordered more than 20 of these for myself and friends since and was never disappointed.

Amazing! Second time on Opti-Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a triathlete, I consider this multivit as one of the basics of my daily supplementation. The viri-blend effects are amazing. I do recommend!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are very good, they do turn your pee yellow (because of body excess of riboflavine, note: this is not harmful in any way). I fully recommend it.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel like... more energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it~

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this one,it provide all vitamins I need everyday.

Womens Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has all the vitamins that we've been told we need. Great supplement.

My missus loves this multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

The price is hard to beat. Plus it has primo ingredients. There are so many multis on the market and 70% of them are rubbish. Unless you are an athlete you can probably just take 1 a day rather than the full 2.

High quality multi without green tea extract!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

High quality, capsules aren't very large, easy to swallow, I feel great. I'll continue to buy this brand of women's multivitamin.