Best Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After trying it for 9 days, I find that it improves my health a lot. I don’t feel tired that easily now. I have quite an active lifestyle and I always felt weak by mid noon before taking this supplement. Having lacking iron and folic acid, I had to find other alternative to improve it. That say, it’s true that they have an awful smell and turned our pee yellow in colour. But overall this is a good alternative and very vegan friendly. Will be ordering again.

Capsule Is Too Big

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has everything a woman needs. My only problem is with the size of the capsule. Hard so swallow and i don't like the smell of it..

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

By far the best multi vitamin on the market for women. Nutrient percentages are the highest, and it's price is ridiculously cheap for what you get.

Definately more energy, love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I heard about these vitamins long times ago and finally decided to try. I absoulutely got in love with them, I have more energy and better mood, more power in the gym. I didnt have any side effects nor feeling bad. Will definatelly buy again and again, now it became my favorite one

I really like it, thanks!

Posted by Naderron on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, thanks!

❤️❤️❤️best forms

Posted by Scarlett look at me on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵The best forms of vitamins and minerals. A lot of energy and strength, I'm happy!!❤️😉

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good

Good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this multivitamin! Started taking these when I made a big life style change (clean eating, heavy weight lifting) and will continue to take them for sure! I don't get muscle cramps anymore and my hair is growing so fast! I also like the amount of calcium in this multivitamin since I do not have dairy in my diet.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just what I needed

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using it time to time. I think its good.

1 2