THAT'S SO FAST! AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. :D

Posted by SimonWoo on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was so fast, you know,I live in the mainland of China, but it just took a week to put the goods into my hands. That's amazing! THANKS! And the flavour of this platinum hydrowhey is great, I love it so much! Although it contains lower sugar and cholesterol and seems much easier to be absorbed, I do not recommend it to someone who gets whey at his/her first time, it's a little expensive, cost-effetive I mean.:) Well, the effect of this hydrowhey is still unknown to me, cauz this is just my first drink as well, but i believe that it will help me get much more well-built complemented with my everyday exercise. :D

Internal seal always detached and sits under cap

Posted by 5006972365977483044 on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Optimum Nutrition products in big containers always have internal seal detached and sits under cap - so i think there is time to do something with packaging technology :)

Awesome product.

Posted by 5495136757351849045 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, very easy to mix and does not feel heavy in your stomach. ON has nailed it once again. Strongly recommend it!

Disaster!!!!!!!

Posted by 4832771225235716987 on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product was perfect but its useless to buy from this site. It took 4 weeks for delivery and the product cost was INR 8000 and I ended paying additional 5200 towards duty and handling charges.literally a worst experience would not recommend any one those site.!!!!!!!

Nice

Posted by 5047398255825797846 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice

Really good product!

Posted by 4880128572771149160 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best whey protein I've ever had!There's a lot of protein/scoop compared to other whey protein. Very fast shipping and customer service.

good

Posted by 5563918299899223670 on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful. But why high price ?

good whey

Posted by 4689381904384966226 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this whey is one of the best in market, this Turbo chocolate flavor is sickening.

Very good

Posted by 5474625419948038541 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it! Good consistence. Good taste. I recommend it.

Best whey protein

Posted by 4988996113718332913 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting whey protein i've ever tasted before. It also helps me hit my daily protein intake. Really useful on days where you are busy and fasting and dont have time to prepare food. I also use this in oats and it mixes well and fast with liquids.