Helps With Interstitial Cystitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffered from a lot of bladder pain due to interstitial cystitis and this product has not only helped me feel normal again, I am also able to eat foods that I had to give up. I am now able to enjoy a normal life without my bladder dictating anything. I learned of this from a practitioner who specializes in IC and bladder issues and was skeptical to try it, however I am pleasantly surprised that something like this actually worked!

Working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taking this with Slippery Elm Bark, and Licorice Root. Together they build up the intestinal mucous for optimal digestion and release.

excellent for acid reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes at night my a.r. really kicks up. I also like spicy food, so I set myself up a bit with that. This marshmallow really does the trick to calm my stomach. I take it with my Natures Plus DGL capsules, and the two together get me through any mealtime indiscretions. I've also tried the Marshmallow alone for sore throat and it does soothe it. Two caps in warm water. Tastes a little green, like a plant, but not unpleasant or bitter. Plus it's non-gmo and a good price. Love it.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product, i love it. I don't have stomach burns anymore and the taste is nice. I brake the capsule open and let it stand in water to becaume very thick.