Awesome Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

We were looking to replace using unisom or other sleep aids with something a little more friendly (i.e. natural). We tried a few before finding this one and love it, it takes a few consecutive days to work fully but its worth the wait. No groggy mornings, just fantastic. So now we buy a few bottles at a time from here and they are also awesome and the right price.

Repeat customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like that it helps me sleep. Was taking OTC sleeping pills, but long term side effects scared me. Feel this is a safe option for long term sleep aid. It's a bit pricey so I usually buy enough so I don't pay for shipping.

Product that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always finds it hard to fall asleep. I took 2 tabs for the first time 2 hours before bedtime and end up finds it hard to wake up the next day! The following day till now, I took 1 tab 2 hours before bed. I begin to feel relax and eyes feel tired soon after eating it. I have better sleep nowadays though I still get disturbed sleep every now and then.

good for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

better than other sleep / relaxation supplements

Works but causes weird and vivid dreams

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this formula because it doesn't contain too much valerian, which is a diuretic (and thus makes me need to pee at night, which defeats the purpose of a sleep aid!). The first night it worked well, the second time I had super weird dreams, and the third and fourth times the dreams were so bizarre and vivid that I got hardly any good sleep. I looked on the web and found that Skullcap (the main ingredient in this formula) is known for causing weird and vivid dreams. I'm bummed because I thought I'd found a sleep aid that would work for me, but sadly it's not this one.

Works very well for insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best herbal sleep aid I've ever used. I have had insomnia for years now I fall asleep and stay asleep all night.

i like wild harvest products, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

it didn't work very well for me. also got a little bit of an allergic reaction. itchy eyes, etc.