Best I Have Had, only little bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat the beans with chocolate and chia seed; and sometimes eat with coconut oil, sweetener, cinnamon, macadamia nut oil, and sometimes with shredded coconut. These coffee beans tasted better than: Audubon Premium Coffee, Organic Whole Bean French Roast.

lovely coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very rich and aromatic coffee. I will buy it again. Norway:-)

誤打誤撞

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

只是因為太懷念在澳洲柑仔店自烘的法式烘焙,但台灣買到的法式烘焙豆,都有保存不良出現油蒿味的狀況,碰運氣的心態下買了這款豆,本來不報任何希望,結果意外地香濃好喝!!! 只是常缺貨,要碰運氣~

Over roasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like a cup of good dark coffee, but these beans were far too dark for my taste. They have been roasted to the point where they are visibly oozing with oil and have charcoal smell. Will not buy again.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice and dark. I look forward to drinking it in the morning.

Orhanic Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful aroma. too strong and not too weak. Just the way I like it.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just tried this today; ground in an electric grinder and tampered for an espresso machine to make a double shot Americano. It was warming and delicious and shook off the sleepy morning cold perfectly. Just what I want in a coffee.:)

Nice and dark, rich, and smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with finding this coffee. I am very particular when it comes to my espresso. I grind this myself in my Krups coffee grinder to an espresso grind. I really like the flavor and depth and will order again.

Fantastic French Roast Organic Coffee!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic. Appreciate that this coffee is Certified Organic by OCIA. They roast these longer, turning the beans almost black, and bringing the natural oils out, for an intense, caramelized taste. It is fantastic that all Organic Coffee Co. coffees are grown without pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers.

Rich & thick texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good. Rich & thick texture. My husband likes it so much. (Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.)

1 2 3 4