Recipe inside! - All Perfect!!! taste,price,health benefits and Quality...

Posted by PracticalReviews on May 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

really wonderful tasty tea or ice tea,Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum aka Holy Basil) has calming effect for me and the taste of this brand is really amazing,though i prefer a blend of it with other herbs so here is a simple hot tea recipe thats good for calming & for your digestive ease: blend about 1.5gr of Tulsi (about a tsp) plus 1gr of whole(about 4 or 5 seeds) of Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) plus 3-4gr of Rose hips(about 3),punch all the seeds and hips for the taste to come out of them and put all together in an infuser, put a jar of hot water and cover for 10 minutes.then blend it and push the taste out of the herbs into your Tea Extract.sweet to taste preferably with honey or agave....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beware if you are trying to concieve, it has anti-fertility properties. And I didnt know that it boosts your estrogen, and I have estrogen dominance, so no tulsi for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best tea on the planet!

Organic India

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite tea for years, love it! Great price.

Organic Tulsi

Posted by karishma on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this tea daily!

Not very impressed

Posted by HelmeriH on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasnt impressed by the quality, for me the color was dull and the smell and all indicated it wasnt very "fresh" well asfar as dried stuff can be called fresh. Im not buying again.

good flavour

Posted by njwherb on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with the flavour of this tea. I have tried another brand of Holy basil tea that was very stale and flavourless but this one is full flavour. The packaging is a bit wasteful as there is a bag inside the tin - I'd be happy to purchase just in the bag and not have a wasted tin each time.

Husband loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband really likes this tea...it calms him down and that makes me happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely flavour, also yum mixed with kombocha & rooibos tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love this tea, i have replaced my coffee with it. I have been working on balancing my hormones, I'm vegan and ive had some extra weight on my stomach and it was impossible to get rid of. Once i started drinking this tea (along with other things) i have finally got rid of the extra weight! ive always had a flat stomach except the past few years, so I'm excited to add this to my routine