Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi is supposed to be anti-inflammatory, and I belive it. My back pain has completely gone away after drinking 1-2 cups a day for the past few weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the same tea that Dr. Mercola recommends, but at a better price. It has an earthy spicy flavor that just can't be beat. Plus tulsi has amazing antioxidant benefits. Also, for those celiacs out there I contacted the company and received a reply that their tea bag, all components, and the tea are all gluten-free.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Drinking this tea has not prevented me from getting colds/flu. HOWEVER, my cold/flu symptoms are always way less severe than those around me. In addition, I have noticed the greatest effect on my stress level and quality of sleep. Will continue buying this tea, and I have recommended it to friends and family.

holy basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good product, just disappointed that they've cut the quantity down to 18 tea bags per box from the original 25 without reducing the price. not surprised, just disappointed.

Good for me

Posted by ShaktiSophia on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi is said to be a powerful adaptogen, balancing the nervous system and the metabolism, both calming and stimulating (without caffeine). I can totally endorse this because since I've been drinking this Tulsi tea I have barely experienced any jet lag like I did before from traveling between Europe and the USA. It also seems to provide relief when taken at the beginning of a cold. Now this is how it worked for me and everyone's different. I enjoy its rich and subtle aroma very much. It makes me feel good.

The Best Anxiety and Panic Attack Solutions

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I been sick for years really bad Anxiety and Panic Attacks I when and got treatment from my Doctor it was nothing but pills and they got me sicker to the point of no return ready to end everything when my older brother did some research and purchase some TEA for me i was like yea right if the pills did not work this Tea will not also but I started to drink the tea 2 months later started to see the differences in my mood and my Anxiety and Panic Attack was less and less Wow.. it works,,, IT REALLY works... So if you have Anxiety and Panic Attack this is the Solutions for you stop taking pills that make you sicker and drink this TEA. Thanks. Will

Tulsi Gellee for Hormonal and Weight loss purposes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The tea is pure, strong. We drink tea by itself and also from tea, we let it cool and mix with gelatin in order to make Tulsi Gellee for health purposes. It is amazing!

Posted by MagnusIn on July 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just the best tea i ever tasted. I use it in cold water as well, and just put a bag in my water bottle. Let it sit as long as you like, it does not go bitter....

Super Healthy, But Not That Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is likely outrageously healthy, as it is a mix of three highly respected basil varieties. I just didn't love the taste. Others may enjoy the taste more than me.

luv it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I enjoy the taste and feel good about the product. I need to avoid additives, so this fits my needs.