Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Tulsi Sleep for my elderly mom who was having difficulty falling asleep. It took her a couple of times to get used to the taste, but after a great night's sleep, she continued to use it. After reading about the tulsi plant, it grows wild in the tropics and warm regions and is a prime herb in Ayurvedic treatment. It has a strong aroma and a stringent taste plus is used for almost all ailments in India including as a anti-stress agent. She asked me to order her a few more boxes. I am happy because NOW she does not need sleeping pills which lead to other problems.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has a very pleasant taste. Does not make me really sleepy (so far I have not found one tea that does) but I like taking it before going to bed. Nice way to end the day.

Expensive but works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent tea for helping one sleep well. It has a pleasant enough flavor for me.

Fantastic herbal tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi Sleep is a great product for sure. Worth it for those who wants to rest, relax, sleep and cure headache. I use it occasionally to easy my headache. No more panadols tablets to easy me headache. The tea is a bit spicy herbal-ish taste. A great product for sure.

Great tasting tea, works sometimes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sometime it works for sleeping, however I think eating pumpkin seeds before bed helps better, cause of the l-tryptophan and zinc.

Get rid of the Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this tea and sometimes it is hard to come by, so when I can I order it in bulk. I ordered 10 boxes of it recently and was so disappointed to find out that stevia had been added as an ingredient (it wasn't previously an ingredient). It is way too sweet - please go back to the original recipe!

Such a cozy tea for the evening!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a lovely blend! Very cozy before bed.

I was sensitive to it.

Posted by greenS on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a terrible diuretic reaction to this tea, so i could not have it. It tastes good and has good flavor.

Calming but did not really make me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Indian basil has a very calming effect. Very relaxing. It did not make me sleepy though.

It's just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice any difference or any improvement with sleep.