About the shipping weight

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This review is merely about iherb n not the product. The shipping weight for the same product in amazon is 1.8llbs but iherb says it's 2.6 Actually it's not only this product, lots of other products are the same. I sent email asking them why, of course they didn't reply!

Delicious but unable to eat it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

It smells so bad for me.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

leaking container

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived after it was leaking probably due to a faulty container. It made a mess and soiled other products + wasted content

Terrible rancid taste

Posted by cilentihome on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just opened this this morning. I was thinking I could try this in my coffee but when I tasted it it had a rancid taste. I will not buy this brand again.

not what I wanted

Posted by 5718608914308555911 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No butter aroma compared with the butter, disappoint

Terrible butter I hver ever eaten !

Posted by 5315564549745929089 on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

IT smells 'old oil', and not cruch after cooking. I can't eat so I use making dog's cookie with this. They won't complain :P

IF YOU RECEIVE IN TACT.....

Posted by 4786780573047082510 on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 6 jars and was very much looking forward to tasting but unfortunately I can't comment on the flavor because every single jar was broken and I have been told that I am still responsible to pay shipping....so shopper beware.

Ghee

Posted by 5225319453778040086 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a great flavour. Definitely won't purchase this one again.

worst customer service.

Posted by Reviewer2099916 on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worst customer service! Item arrived in broken bottle my son nearly cut his fingers in it. Sent them an email, never heard from them. Amazing how badly iHerb customer service works.