Extremely high quality ghee but...

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly great quality ghee product, very very hard to surpass this kind of quality. Basically no water in it, a great yellow golden color and the flavor is great, thanks to organic grass fed cows. Very happy that iherb is now carrying this product, wanted to try this brand of ghee for years, just ordered my 2nd bottle. Review update: I have reduced my rating for this product, since I found that it does not store well at room temperature after opening. I dont understand this, the cooking test revealed no water, the only explanation would be there is some slight mild solids residue from incomplete processing, so my my recommendation is to store it in the fridge after opening. Will contact the manufacturer for an explanation.

I didn't like it. But I can see why others do.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This butter is definitely a matter of taste. While I can see why somebody will love it, I myself just can't... I've tried, but to me it strongly resembles some kind of brown cheese which I just can't stand. :/ On a positive note, I do use it alot in cooking. It works great there and I doesn't particulary notice the taste. It's just butterish. Also; it is organic! I'm really really happy that the variety of organic products is widening and is available for international customers. Especially one like this. :D

Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first ghee I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I guess to explain it to somebody who has never had it, I'd say it has the smell of cheese or movie popcorn butter. The flavor is sort of strong. It made great garlic toast, but I didn't care for it on my breakfast foods. I don't regret buying it, but I don't love it enough to buy it again.

Not a very rich flavour.

Posted by Reviewer2924065 on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is from grassfed cows, organic and yellow. But the flavour was not as rich as other Ghee that I have eaten

"Good product,poor packaging"

Posted by 4812503740031722350 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product, organic ghee is excellent. However, you need to improve your packaging as three of the ten jars were smashed. My suggestion is, that each jar should be bubble wrapped and no space for movement. Malcolm Watts

Good product, but leaked on the delivery

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but leaked on the delivery

Yet to figure out how to use

Posted by 4910802500024012430 on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read so many reviews on this about how incredible this is with its flavor but my first experience was plain. I still think that it's good because it's organic.

too rich

Posted by Reviewer3309192 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

saturated to unsaturated ratio too high. just because its organic, doesn't mean it's healthy, in this case.

a lot of taste

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a bit to markedly for me.

Good

Posted by 5372491112939935313 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste a little artificial. But it's good.

1 2