Good.

Posted by Reviewer1639408 on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But not as good as Pure Indian Foods brand which is more yellow and flavourful. However, I can't afford the $30 shipping with them. Very glad iherb carries a comparable product for a great shipping rate that usually comes like a bullet across the Canadian border the very next day. Thanks also for the free sampes of Cococeps.

Ghee clarified butter

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

Important product!

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ghee is healthy - especially for your gut. But I don't like the taste so much I hope.

Best Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Wish it was a bit cheaper as $9+shipping is a bit much but keeping in mind that it is a specialty product, i'm happy!

Great product, love the "caramel"-type flavor. Replacing regular butter with this entirely.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad that iHerb stocks this, the package size is also good - low shipping weight low costs.

Best Organic Ghee and IHERB has Best Price and Service!

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this Organic Ghee for the first time to get away from over processed Earth Balance margarine. No soy, corn or carrageenan! My reluctance was that I have tremendous irritability from all dairy products. It affects me mentally rather than gastrointestinally. Read somewhere that it could be the milk PROTEIN that I am sensitive to. Ghee has all the protein removed and is pure fat. I typically have trouble digesting many good fats so I was skeptical at first. Imagine my delight when I had NO negative reaction. NO refrigeration is necessary. In fact I read that ghee can last for 100 years! It's impossible to spoon out if it's ice cold. Remember, there is no protein in it to go bad. I would give it 5 stars if the price was lower.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great . I think I'll try to make my own it might be a little cheaper. But if your not that adventurous give this a try.

Ghee is terrific

Posted by 4957604508127264298 on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the price the most, but the quality of ghee is outstanding. Thank you.

THIS IS GHEE-T STUFF!

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells really sweet and goes on easily even when it's cold. The only thing is that the process seems energy-intensive, like the way maple syrup is made. I'll try to stick with butter or coconut oil until I find out how much heat and time it takes to make ghee.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2325479 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A big jar, the taste is yum, handy to use to all cooking. Can't complain!