Ghee Clarified Butter

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ghee is typically used in India. I started using Ghee a couple of years ago to help prevent tooth decay. 1/4 teaspoon of Ghee with 1/4 teaspoon of high quality Cod Liver Oil three times per day will help alleviate tooth decay. I avoided a root canal as a result of following this recipe. Plus my sensitive teeth issues have pretty much been eliminated altogether. I do find Ghee to be kind of greasy and it sort of has a funny taste to it, so to alleviate these issues I just put it in a smoothie. Then you don't really taste either of them. It has had amazing results for me. I have found that IHerb has a very reasonable price on Ghee 4 - 5 dollars cheaper than what I was paying for it locally. So now I'm purchasing it through IHerb. I'm sure Ghee has many other useful purposes as well. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Remeber to check out the daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings. Have a good day.

Very good quality, yummy and healthy!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This clarified butter is true magic! It tastes so much better than regular butter, it is organic, lactose and casein free. The price is very good too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

ghee

Posted by StephanieH on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product if you're lactose intolerant.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very happy you have it. I made my own ghee before, a lot of work and twice as expencive. Will buy this product from now on.

YOUR BODY NEEDS CHOLESTEROL !!!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and this product is one of the best ways to get it,and throw away all those margarines out the window!i have never ever tasted such a great Butter. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I'll give it 5 stars although I don't like the taste

Posted by marley on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read that this is also great as a moisturizer and for acne,stomach aches,burns etc..

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I use this ghee just about every day to avoid the milk proteins in regular butter. It's also great for sauteeing because it doesn't burn like regular butter does. I love that it's organic too.

Super!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very tasty and healthy oil in the tradition of Ayurveda. Use it for frying. Its takes less than sunflower oil. And the dishes are less greasy. Blue label is completely removed and remains a neat jar. I will buy all the time!

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This ghee has it all, organic, 100% grass fed cows, nice flavour, beautiful colour and great to use in all my cooking. A bit strong for toast but that is the only minor down side for me. I love it.

Great ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time in my cooking and it's a very pure ghee with a high smoke point. Much easier to use than regular butter and a must for Indian cooking.