A little goes a long way

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have VERY dry skin and struggle to find something that lasts all day without my arms and legs becoming visibly dry, scaly and flaky, and feeling a few sizes too small (tight and itchy). I've tried numerous other natural oils and body butters, most are either too oily but still don't feel moisterising or they're too light. When my first order arrived I was a bit disapointed with the size but I've found a little goes a long way. It's a very firm consistency so you need to take a small amount and rub it between your hands to warm and liquefy it before applying to your body otherwise you end up using too much. Used this way it does not feel greasy or leave greasy marks on clothing. I love that it is fragrance free too.

Pure ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This body butter is very moisturizing and has a nice subtle coconut scent which comes from the coconut oil, it has no added fragrance. A little goes a long way and it does not leave a sticky feeling.

good product but bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a all natural body butter made with bee wax, i thought i would try this one. No preservatives. It does not have fragances and does not smell that good though when you first put on, but the smell goes away, gives me that glow on my skin, not greasy at all. My husband loves it too, one jar last a long time.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am into the second jar and I will never stop using it..its so moisterizing !I have no problem at all with the smell; on the contrary,it is nice smelling.I used a sample of a handcream of another brand..talk about bad smell!This butter I use for my face and hands.

Body Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin feel so soft - I will order again

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product but abit greasy.

Very small jar with rock hard consistency and off-putting smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used their line of soap including sea buckthorn and tamanu oil and they're lovely but THIS IS NOT. It comes in a very small jar to be used for all over body after the shower and it's definitely over priced for what you get (tiny jar....) The consistency in the warm heated room/like spring temperature is rock hard, like shea butter, even harder (like cocoa butter). I had to scrape it with my finger nail to take it out of the jar. It recommends you to use it while your skin is still wet just stepped out of shower, so I did that, but it leaves the film and feels so heavy even for the winter, and not a nice moisturised feeling, but more like oily/greasy feeling. Since it's pricey and I hate the feeling of my skin after using it, I'm going to melt the oil and add more soft oil to make it softer. They really need to reformulate so that it's moisturising but doesn't leave you this greasy feeling on the skin. I wouldn't even buy this but you can make your own by buying your own shea butter, cocoa butter, soft oil like sweet almond oil and buy your own sea buckthorn oil and maybe a small amount of bees wax to make your own balm. Oh this is not even a balm, more like white/yellow chocolate, its that rock hard!!! No repeat.

Terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though there was a valid expiry date on the jar, the smell of cream was terrible, as if outdated...Waste of money, will need to throw it away((