It save the life of my hair and scalp. Fantastique je l'adore

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My scalpis really itching from some month.but I have no geasy hair or dandruff Nothing works except this product with the same shampoo that goes together. A miracle for my scalp and my hair Get soft and shiny Ca ma sauvé la vie ou plutôt celle de mon cuir chevelu qui me gratte énormément depuis quelques mois, même si je n'ai pas le cuir chevelu gras ou des pellicules( c'est un des signes lié à la ménopause malheureusement...bref) Ce produit est génial associé au Shampoing de la mêmn ligne. En plus mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et soyeux.Ces deux produits fonctionnent mieux pour moi que les shampoings et conditionner de Desert Essence, même si ils sont aussi très bien

Its okay,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is good for the scalp. My scalp is itchy and it calms it down. The smell is not impressive, it goes away as soon as you wash it. But if you have a scalp issue and you want something that works, try this. I tried nature's gate tea tree shampoo with conditioner and it was useless. Tip: I use the shampoo twice, before and after Organix South scalp therapy conditioner. The reason is the conditioner seems to leave some residue on my scalp, so after I keep the conditioner for 5 minutes as it has benefits, I use the shampoo one more time just to cleanse and remove any residue.

very soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice conditioner suitable for coloured hair. Helped my scalp and frizzie ends.

Scalp staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to clarify. Makes my scalp feel clean and refreshed. A requisite in my hair routine.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best conditioner for a sensitive scalp. It works better than prescription products containing steroids. I also love how it makes my hair feel. Make sure to use it with the shampoo and the results are even better.

Like the tingle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive scalp that breaks out with most shampoos or conditioners. This one works well for me!

Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot really review this product as I purchased it as a gift for someone who was interested in it. I, myself, use the Scalp Therape Shampoo and like it very much. I rarely use conditioner of any kind on my hair. But I would think that this product would be as good as the shampoo.

great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the feel of my hair and it smells great....my husband really likes it too and he does not use shampoo or conditioner but will use this. Says he likes how it makes his scalp feel...and i agree.

This conditioner really worked for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a very dry itchy scalp, especially in the winter. After using TheraNeem conditioner a few times, my scalp felt tingly and energized. I'm happy to say that my scalp is back to normal.

Clean and healthy scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use daily and feel soft hair and clean scalp. Its gentle for me.

1 2