Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it - feels really beneficial. I use natural toothpaste anyway, however I did have a slight gum infection which has cleared up since using this product. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

desert rat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural ingredients...makes mouth taste better...cleans teeth well....

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Overall, this is pretty good toothpaste, and my teeth feel clean after using it. The taste is good and reminds me of Christmas or Chai tea. My only complaint is that sometimes a couple of hours after I brush my teeth, I feel like my breath is just slightly bad, and my mouth just doesn't feel that fresh.

Good but could still improve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tooth paste has a lot of good ingredients and it is good to have no fluorine. Despite the many good ingredients unfortunately it has Glycerin and Potassium Sorbate without those two ingredients it would be even better.

cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

too strong for my kids (too much cinnamon)

Organix South cinnamon neem toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the toothpaste it has a nice cinnamon taste and made my mouth feel fresh