I like this formula very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have thick, curly and very dry hair and a very dry, itchy scalp. I ordered this shampoo and its conditioner as it claimed to help my scalp issues and I must say that I really like it. So far my scalp seems to be less itchy and although the verdict is still out for the long-range use, I like it and recommend it for its wonderful consistence, which is light and almost "watery", so it does penetrate the scalp more easily. Hold the bottle right over your hair when ready to shampoo as opposed to squirting some out into your palm if that is what you are used to doing. Again, this formula is "runny" and you will waste it unless you hold it right over your hair. Lathers up very nicely so you do not need to use a lot at a time. Matching conditioner is also very nice and has a very thick consistency. I recommend both!

Scalp feeling great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good for my sensitive scalp. I used to have acne on my scalp. Tried many shampoo but usually will dried up my hair with no much improvement to my acne scalp. But this neem shampoo is really good and cheap. It doesn't dry my hair and my scalp have less acne. Just reordered another 2 bottle of shampoo.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have oily scalp and decided to try this shampoo after trying out countless other brands. Happy to say this shampoo does not irritate my scalp, but it's a little dry for my very dry hair. I would purchase this again.

relief at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The cooling peppermint made my scalp feel refreshed & clean. No stinging or drying out of hair or scalp

too thin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the shampoo is too thin, like water.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is good for the scalp. My scalp is itchy and it calms it down. The smell is not impressive, it goes away as soon as you wash it. But if you have a scalp issue and you want something that works, try this. I tried nature's gate tea tree shampoo with conditioner and it was useless. Tip: I use the shampoo twice, before and after Organix South scalp therapy conditioner. The reason is the conditioner seems to leave some residue on my scalp, so after I keep the conditioner for 5 minutes as it has benefits, I use the shampoo one more time just to cleanse and remove any residue.

Love the scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not cause my scalp to itch, gentle and pure!

Scalp shampoo neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good on my scalp with enzyme problem along hair line.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

made my hair feel soft and clean

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, very natural.

1 2