better not use on face

Posted by NikkiT on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Here is the thing, I live in Hong Kong, and it's definitely humid here during the spring. I have normal to oily/combination skin and my sister has oily skin. Both my sister and I find that this soap does not lather up as nicely as what we used in the past, and it is a bit too drying for our skin, even in this humid weather. I usually get in the shower, wet my loofah, rub my soap on the loofah until a section of my loofah is "scrubbed" with the soap, this way, I find the soap on the loofah lather much better. I have never had any problem with this method before, when I use the soap from Lush, the lather was like CRAZY! And from my experience, the lesser the lather, the more drying the soap is to my skin. (This is just based on my own experience, I cannot verify this scientifically) When I got out of shower and dried myself, my skin IMMEDIATELY felt tight, it was screaming for moisture or body butter! I would say this is an ok option for oily skin in the summer, I would use it every other day during summer. But I would NEVER risk using it on my face!

Looks a bit different!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a great price and it is very good gift. But theese soap bar are smaller than if you ship seperatly sopa bar. I like those black african soap from this firm, but they smells otherwise.

Later

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this yet but will update my review when I do.