top of the top

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Never found a soap like this, smooth, gentle and so organic shaped it is with reluctance you put it back on the shelf. Beats even Nubian Heritage. Don't hesitate, just buy it:)

Very good, small gift for someone

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bougt it like a small gift, it is beautifully packaged. It looks better than in the picture.

Love the smell so much!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a fans of soap!! The whole bathroom full of the smell after I take shower everyday. the smell is so pleasant and lovable. And the first thing I want to do after work is taking a shower because of the smell. Also, it moisturizes my skin. I used it for my face and even for my hair. I definitely will order it again.

Safe to your skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are safe to the skin and the soap bar lasts longer than other bars from the supermarket.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

good price, quality and quantity and ingredients

Great gift

Posted by odereviews on December 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Picture doesn't do justice for the product. This is great gift idea. Not too badly priced either. Great ingredients too.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love OOA soaps,mild earthy scents.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding product. Will keep buying as usual. It keeps your skin supple and healthy at an affordable price. No gimmicks, no empty promises, just good soap.

Love this soap

Posted by bananaonallama on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. The bars are big, they are natural and I absolutely love the smell.

My kind of soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use anything else

1 2