This is a great, moisturizing soap.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have made the switch to this soap, after trying it a couple weeks ago. It's very moisturizing, has a tingling sensation because of the peppermint and smells great. It also lasts longer than other soaps I've tried. You can use it until the last tiny bit of it, as it stays firm.

So fresh, so soft!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use several Shea butter products but I find this company to have superior quality. This bar soap is so fresh in its lite peppermint oil and the bar itself is very moisturizing. I particularly like to use the peppermint after my workouts...maybe it's just me but I seem to be so refreshed even if I'm feeling a bit tired. Great product!

A Complete Surprise.

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this "on special" with another order. It's the best bath soap I have every used. After the very first use, my skin wasn't feeling & looking dry nor flaky. Although I knew normal soap does strip the skin, using this proved it to me Immediately. I'm amazed & will be purchasing this & the other "Out of Africa" soaps in a larger quantity when next I order.

Lovely soap

Posted by 5115063673580675296 on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap has been good for my eczema, very moisturising and non-drying.

Great

Posted by 4875008387814700119 on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing

love this soap!

Posted by angel98 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the minty smell! however it is not so great for night time use as you'll be all refreshed instead of calm and sleepy! love their soap with low chemicals and nice moisturisation... not drying... does not melt... wished it was a bigger bar though

Love this soap

Posted by 5757496827691727917 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes and has just the right hint of peppermint. Pure ingredients. Love it!

good natural product!

Posted by 5490694471037393826 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't melt and it's natural.

Basic soap

Posted by 5543499589128752975 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good basic soap, also good foam and lovely smell.

Fine