It dried out my skin very bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why this bar of soap has gotten so many good reviews. It dried out my skin really bad to the point it's peeling and flaky. My husband used this bar to wash his hair and he said it totally dried out his hair and scalp. If you have a dry skin, or live in a dry climate area, take my advise and be aware. We will never buy this soap again!

Contains palm oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though it's not tested on animals, it's not cruelty free (or planet friendly) if it contains palm oil.

Made me itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin, this soap doesn't work for me. Also, for a fragrance free soap, it sure has a lot of fragrance.

dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like. I happy, that first I tryed them on my self, because they made my skin very dry.

Not what I'd hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to using soaps specifically made with certified organic ingredients but had wanted to try this product because I'd heard about shea butter being good for eczema. Well, turns out it just isn't good for my skin. I literally felt my skin tingling (in a not good way), almost burning slightly, as I washed with it -- perhaps its the glycerin or something else? Sorry it didn't work out. I have read up on the company some and like the work they're doing but this product simply didn't work for my skin.

Not CRUELTY FREE

Posted by ashneety07 on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

will never buy any products containing palm oil ever....will not support animals being burnt alive