Excellent soap and a delightful giraffe box!

Posted by PurplePegasus on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I collect giraffes and, after seeing that this was unscented and safe for people with MCS, I bought it mainly for the collectible box. This time, the box you see is exactly what I received! The soap is a dream! I would describe it as a cross between a creamy soap and a glycerine soap. It's light yet creamy. It seems to last longer on the soap dish that my previous favorite, the Grandpa brand which totally dissolves on the dish. This one also truly has no scent at all so very safe for PWMCS. The lather is creamy and thick and feels great on, and the skin is not dried out when toweling off. I haven't tried it on my face, not sure if I will but it's great for the body.

Great

Posted by FireGlow on July 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, rinses clean, no perfume, and safe ingredients. excellent

Outstanding!

Posted by Sabbie on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap really outdid my expectation. It's mild, gentle, no scents and the ingredients really made me a happy buyer. I've cut a bar into two pieces and used one for face and hair while as the other for body, and they worked marvelously! My skin and hair are clean, smooth and hydrated. I'm excited to be purchasing more! :D

Great unscented shea butter soap.

Posted by Leione on April 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's all-natural, pure and unrefined, biodegradable, vegetable, unscented, suitable for all skin types and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, preservatives, artificial colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation. This pure shea butter soap is a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream soaps.

Shea butter soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap, I use it to wash my hands and it seems to soften the skin, the skin feels less 'dry' when I use this soap instead of another regular soap.

Gentle mild soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very nice, mild, scent-free soap for all those with a delicate skin (not just for the baby). Very satisfied with it and will definitely order more in the future. Thank you for the fast delivery iHerb.

Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product. It moisturizes the skin very well, although it should be quick rinse. Good price. Its scent is soft.

This one of my favourite bar soaps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will be buying again and again. Cleans carefully, without drying or irritating my familys skin. Very good product, highly recommended!

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is different from the soaps I bought in the market, it is not dry and very cool and easy to wash away.

Excellent for children!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has very gentle smell, don't dry.