50 - 50

Posted by lonelywe on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Normal, no smell *** Normalito y sin perfume

this is not pure shea butter soap! it contains some % of shea butter

Posted by ayahuasca on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is not pure shea butter soap! it contains some % of shea butter AND GOD KNOWS WHAT IS THAT % BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EVEN TELL YOU! most likely it is mostly palm oil otherwise they would tell the % of shea in it.

Not what I'd hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to using soaps specifically made with certified organic ingredients but had wanted to try this product because I'd heard about shea butter being good for eczema. Well, turns out it just isn't good for my skin. I literally felt my skin tingling (in a not good way), almost burning slightly, as I washed with it -- perhaps its the glycerin or something else? Sorry it didn't work out. I have read up on the company some and like the work they're doing but this product simply didn't work for my skin.

Not CRUELTY FREE

Posted by ashneety07 on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

will never buy any products containing palm oil ever....will not support animals being burnt alive

Creamy soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

She’s bitter soap makes rich creamy lather that cleans my hands without leaving a residue.

Best soap I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture and smell, doesn´t desintigrate right away like other soaps do. Very soft on the skin.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: ZLR 910 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Posted by Ari on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: ZLR 910 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap

Posted by MacnAZ on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the label states...it has a great deal more of shea butter than many other products that may only contain 1-3% shea butter. Great product and priced fairly at least at the time I am writing this review.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It doesn't dry off the skin, it lathers well, and it's as natural as it only can get. My 4 months old baby has a very sensitive skin and this soap works great. It leaves the skin smooth and hydrated and I rarely need to use lotion on him. Definitely recommend it.

Nice solid fragrance-free soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lasts well and lathers well, and it's comparatively very pure.