.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is reall shea butter .. love it

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair is (or well, used to be) almost as dry as hay. Super frizzy, and just really dry. Though shea butter is usually used for skin, I ordered it for my hair seeing that it's considered very moisturizing. And boy is that true! I've been using it for 3 months now. It took consistent use but my hair is way, way healthier now. By consistent, I mean once every week or every two weeks. I have this weird section of hair that'd put straw to shame and I'd been doing quite a bit to tame it for the longest time but nothing really worked. But this did! I use it just like I would any oil, leave it overnight and shampoo (and condition) the next day. It's a little sticky and the smell is not my favorite but it's worth it. And the good part is you don't need much. I have pretty long hair and I still have 3/4th of the tub remaining even after 7-8 uses. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with dry hair (or skin)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It worked wonders on my cuticles and lips, protecting from cold and forming a barrier to prevent the skin from losing water. I'll be buying again!

Best Shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for years now. AMAZING product. Love their products.

Excellent moisturiser

Posted by JennyGirth on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, eczema-prone skin, and it's been a struggle finding a suitable moisturiser. This product smells and works great (even for my face)! A tip for those who find it thick and difficult to apply - soften it out between your palms, or add a few drops of base oil to melt it down.

Great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've got some dry patches, almost like eczema on my feet and toe. I've been applying this nightly and it is almost gone.

Great for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My toddler has terrible eczema and this product is excellent at providing her skin the moisture it needs. I've purchased shea butter before and it was yellow and had a strong scent to it. This shea butter is white with a slight scent that you expect from shea butter. It goes on very smoothly.

Perfectly Smooth and Creamy with a Natural Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I almost never write reviews but I should. I really love this product. The scent is not strong at all, rather almost chocolatey, as my girlfriend says. The texture is perfect and it melts nicely into my skin. I travel all the time and I can take this everywhere without it spilling all over my stuff, and it's so concentrated it lasts and lasts. Moreover, I ordered this from Taiwan and it arrived in just 5 days. I was so happy because I had been out for months and was struggling to find anything natural. At a local place here I found shea butter for 4 times the price and it was pure white without a scent. It was clearly highly processed. Anyhow, thanks for this.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Only wish that it is softer. It is very hard to get the butter out of the pot.

Not that smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my nose is not sensitive and so I do not find a "burnt" smell. it does get hard in the cold weather but soon soften on the palm when mixed with other essential oils. I like it overall.

1 2