Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is reall shea butter .. love it

Perfectly Smooth and Creamy with a Natural Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I almost never write reviews but I should. I really love this product. The scent is not strong at all, rather almost chocolatey, as my girlfriend says. The texture is perfect and it melts nicely into my skin. I travel all the time and I can take this everywhere without it spilling all over my stuff, and it's so concentrated it lasts and lasts. Moreover, I ordered this from Taiwan and it arrived in just 5 days. I was so happy because I had been out for months and was struggling to find anything natural. At a local place here I found shea butter for 4 times the price and it was pure white without a scent. It was clearly highly processed. Anyhow, thanks for this.

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair is (or well, used to be) almost as dry as hay. Super frizzy, and just really dry. Though shea butter is usually used for skin, I ordered it for my hair seeing that it's considered very moisturizing. And boy is that true! I've been using it for 3 months now. It took consistent use but my hair is way, way healthier now. By consistent, I mean once every week or every two weeks. I have this weird section of hair that'd put straw to shame and I'd been doing quite a bit to tame it for the longest time but nothing really worked. But this did! I use it just like I would any oil, leave it overnight and shampoo (and condition) the next day. It's a little sticky and the smell is not my favorite but it's worth it. And the good part is you don't need much. I have pretty long hair and I still have 3/4th of the tub remaining even after 7-8 uses. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with dry hair (or skin)!

Excellent moisturiser

Posted by JennyGirth on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, eczema-prone skin, and it's been a struggle finding a suitable moisturiser. This product smells and works great (even for my face)! A tip for those who find it thick and difficult to apply - soften it out between your palms, or add a few drops of base oil to melt it down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It worked wonders on my cuticles and lips, protecting from cold and forming a barrier to prevent the skin from losing water. I'll be buying again!

Best Shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for years now. AMAZING product. Love their products.

surprised by the quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought shea butter of another brand before, it was ok and seemed pure, but when compare to this..... Out of Africa's shea butter is much better! The scent, the texture are totally natural and comforting (I bought the unscented one, that means the scent should be from the fruit itself). After applying it before going to bed, I found my skin is smooth and moisturized the next morning! And it is mild for my sensitive skin too!

For 10% off CLICK BELOW

Posted by ClickHere on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best body butter there is. It’s rich, creamy, pure and absolutely clean, free of nasty stuff. I initially purchased the vanilla scent which I also like but this unscented version is even better. Love it!

Deeply Moisturizing !It can truly reduce wrinkles on my neck.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Dont Forget to Enter -> Z J K 8 3 8 at checkout for saving more $$ :)

1 2 3