Poor Packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Either the manufacturer, or iHerb, needs to put a sticker on the packaging, warning that product should be kept level when opening. It was a warm day when this arrived, and when I twisted the lid off, it poured all over my kitchen floor. Very upsetting because I had planned on giving as a gift, and all I wanted to do was smell the product! I had no idea that it would be liquefied due to the warm day. It soaked into my wood floor AND I have to re-buy a gift!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps to hydrate the face. Keeps it free from drying up

Amazing and efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my knees where I have psoriasis and it works! A really small amount works very well the whole day, no flakiness no redness. A great product instead of harmful prescription drugs. Lasts a long time. Will buy again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

An amazing cream. Exactly as advertised

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does what it promises. This is good for dry hands and lips. Next time I will buy the unscented one though, but the smell is not bad.

nice and natural smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product! Apply on my kids damp bodies then tapped dry. So nourishing and easy to blend. My kids loves the scent very much.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful vanilla smell. Butter is hard so I use just a little bit every evening. It's too early to say but it looks like my wrinkles are becoming smaller.

Smooth and nice

Posted by BiancaNelliexo on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely little pot that was in the try and save section. Happy I tried it as it is very cute and works well.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has a lovely smell, and a wonderful texture. Recommended!