Soft and Silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Soft and silky were the words that came to me when I think of this product. I just started to use it on my feet and it is amazing. I have very dry skin and my feet are especially dry. I started using this cream and I am feeling the changes already. The cream not only hydrates my skin, but it also softens it in a way that other products have not. Fine product! Thanks for stocking this one, IHerb!

Simply the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent foot cream! Moisturizing and nourishing but also so refreshing! Would buy again!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rich in texture, it really softens and moisturizes skin. The amount of peppermint and tea tree oil is just right on spot. I'd expect this tube will last for quite some time. I'm very happy with this product.

Best foot cream ever !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the light peppermint scent, and luxurious feel of shea butter spread over the feet. Not heavy, and easily absorbed.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It very good for me. Fresh smell and non greasy.

pain lessened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months now. I had been having pain in my feet, and this cream has helped to significantly lessen the discomfort.

Beautiful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my feet is now always feel fresh..

Great Diabetic foot and leg cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful. Eco friendly, all natural and is helped my dry skin. That is why I ordered 4 tubes.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! Really moisturizers my feet

Can't leave without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just finished the whole thing and already added another one to my shopping cart. Love the minty scent and freshness it leaves on my feet, not greasy but thick enough to keep my feet moisturized the whole night.

1 2