Great Gift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

The three lotions come inside this cute giraffe box. The lotion itself is really awesome too. All three lotions have a light scent and absorb quickly. They do not leave you greasy at all. It's good moisture too. I bought them for my purse, for on the go.

Out of Africa - hand cream

Posted by uppsala on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this package of 3 tubes for a test. The hand creams do their job properly, since the skin on my hands is getting better now (I had some problems with rough skin during the winter). However, the scent of these hand creams is far too strong for my taste. For vanilla and olive, it's still bearable, but the scent of verbena is too strong (sometimes I cannot stand it at all).

Excellent cream, but the fragrances are too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

The creams are all excellent. They do the job very well and absorb completely. Personally I can't stand the smell of the Olive and the Vanilla, which are too strong and sweet for my taste. The Verbana also has a very strong smell, but at least one I can stand. *UPDATE* I absolutely love what this cream does to the hands, so I ordered the Verbana again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

reli love this brand

שווה "לזרוק" לכל תיק יד

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

הזמנה חוזרת מעולה בכל תיק יד

quite nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, though repeated applications are needed after washing hands. Went for a bigger version of the vanilla one.

scent is great and great curticle treatment

Posted by babyperon on January 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

it firstly felt oily on my hand, but absorbed well quickly.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great

Good for trial or present

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought as a present. I loved the full sized version, this is a good way of trying out different sizes

Nice packing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Buy it for friends. Pending review.

1 2