Peakfresh USA Produce Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best in keeping your produce fresh. Make sure the produce is chilled and dry before bagging. Also squeeze out all the air before tying off. Start from the bottom of the bag and move to the top. The bottom tends to get a hole if you aren't careful. I used to another brand, but I have using these for the past 4 years.

Saves food from Singapore's humidity from rotting too quickly

Posted by YoungerNextYear on February 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Singapore. It's hot and humid. Every time the fridge door is open, the humidity clashes with the cold air and causes EXTREME moisture in the fridge - more so than drier climates. I have tried a lot of strategies over the years to keep the excess moisture off my veggies like wrapping them in kitchen towel (paper towel) or physically wiping the veggies dry. I found that this product helps the food stay fresher. I agree with other customer comments about ensuring the air is out of the bag first. Just squeeze the air out as much as possible. Definitely recommend this product. If you found my review helpful, PLEASE click "YES" button. Thank you :)

These bags are saving me money - no more waste

Posted by HealthyAussie on June 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these bags. They make fruit and vegetables last so much longer. I have a bunch of kale in my refrigerator and it is still fresh and bright green after two weeks. These bags save you money as there is no waste. I no longer have to throw stuff out.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to be able to buy this type of product in the grocery stores, but now you can't find them. I'm convinced that grocery stores done't want you to have them because it dramatically extends the life of fruits and vegetables. I went on a 9-day trip and when I got back, all the vegetables that I had in the bags look just a good as when I left. That's awesome. It's a great product and I'll always have them on hand.

It works!

Posted by Katarinatan on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

These bags work like magic!! I love them. They have extended the life of all my fruits and vegetables in the fridge to some ridiculous length of time. Eg I have once kept plums in one of these bags for over a mth and they were still good and fresh. I keep all my fragile organic salad mix vegetable in them for a week. Even my skeptical dad asks me for them.

Produce Bags, Reusable

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good thing and I love that can be reusable. It's really environment friendly !

keep vegetable fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

keep vegetable fresh and with bright color

Great product!

Posted by MyDewHerb on March 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use it even without the attached closure clips, works terrific!

Posted by Elenka on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase