Best Face Wash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised to see negative reviews on this product as I have worked in the cosmetics and skin care industry for a decade and never have I come across a product as wonderful as this! Having knocked out most synthetic nasties from my house for many years, my nose is super sensitive to perfumes and I found that the scent of this is light and not aggravating to me at all (some coconut scents are stomach turning but this one is light and slightly vanilla-like). Best of all, a very little dot of this covers the entire face nicely and my skin feels beautifully smooth afterwards. I wouldn't be sure it would remove make up though, I've never believed that of any facewash or lotion - make up towlettes and then a facial wash is the best way to get rid of everything. Because you need so little, this tube will last ages - I think I've had mine for over 6 months and just re-ordering it now. Thank you Pacifica, for creating a wonderful, sulphate free and vegan product!

Skin reacts to this; scent is too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want to like this product; unfortunately, I can't. I used this product for exactly one week. I started to feel small little bumps all over my face on the third day of use. This has never happened to me before. I have been using something else to wash my face for three days now, my face feels smoother and bumps are disappearing. The product gives good lather and you don't need to use a lot for each wash. However, the coconut scent is too strong and smell way too artificial for me. Very sadly, this vegan, cruelty-free product won't make it to my "empties" list and I will definitely "NOT" repurchase.

amazing 👍🏼

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It work amazingly my skin is normal skin near to be dry and it leave it moisturized

Pacifica Sea Foam

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Vegan Product

Face Wash Foam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice facial washing gel

hurts my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works really well as a day to day face wash. But when I tried to use it to remove Pacifica lining gel it wouldn't come off and stung my eyes.

Great texture and scent but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have super sensitive skin and this makes my skin burn and turn very bright red. It's a total shame 'cause otherwise I would absolutely love this product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smeal good

Coconuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells like a day in the beach and it's soft and gentle with the skin.

face cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the smell, this is a good gentle cleanser, cleans make up off and good to use daily and does a great job. you only need to use a small amount so this lasts ages.

1 2 3