Best Face Wash!

Posted by 5360685713384195123 on Jul 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised to see negative reviews on this product as I have worked in the cosmetics and skin care industry for a decade and never have I come across a product as wonderful as this! Having knocked out most synthetic nasties from my house for many years, my nose is super sensitive to perfumes and I found that the scent of this is light and not aggravating to me at all (some coconut scents are stomach turning but this one is light and slightly vanilla-like). Best of all, a very little dot of this covers the entire face nicely and my skin feels beautifully smooth afterwards. I wouldn't be sure it would remove make up though, I've never believed that of any facewash or lotion - make up towlettes and then a facial wash is the best way to get rid of everything. Because you need so little, this tube will last ages - I think I've had mine for over 6 months and just re-ordering it now. Thank you Pacifica, for creating a wonderful, sulphate free and vegan product!

Skin reacts to this; scent is too strong

Posted by 5249527943314627366 on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want to like this product; unfortunately, I can't. I used this product for exactly one week. I started to feel small little bumps all over my face on the third day of use. This has never happened to me before. I have been using something else to wash my face for three days now, my face feels smoother and bumps are disappearing. The product gives good lather and you don't need to use a lot for each wash. However, the coconut scent is too strong and smell way too artificial for me. Very sadly, this vegan, cruelty-free product won't make it to my "empties" list and I will definitely "NOT" repurchase.

amazing 👍🏼

Posted by 5309373877439584489 on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It work amazingly my skin is normal skin near to be dry and it leave it moisturized

Pacifica Sea Foam

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Vegan Product

hurts my eyes

Posted by 5399112217795097606 on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works really well as a day to day face wash. But when I tried to use it to remove Pacifica lining gel it wouldn't come off and stung my eyes.

Great texture and scent but...

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Nov 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have super sensitive skin and this makes my skin burn and turn very bright red. It's a total shame 'cause otherwise I would absolutely love this product.

good

Posted by 4917279033170386137 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smeal good

Coconuts

Posted by Reviewer2869863 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells like a day in the beach and it's soft and gentle with the skin.

face cleanser

Posted by 5185998558574267669 on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the smell, this is a good gentle cleanser, cleans make up off and good to use daily and does a great job. you only need to use a small amount so this lasts ages.

la amo

Posted by 4832350405667417605 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

El mejor jabon facial, dura bastante. Tiene un aroma exquisito, elimina residuos de maquillaje y deja la cara fresca. Me encantaaaaa!

1 2 3