Smells amazing but not good for cleaning make up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells really amazing like my cocunot scented Barbie back then,great an beautiful packaging, the wipes are really good quality and big enough, but its not good for cleaning dowm eye make up, mascara etc. You need 2 or 3 of it to clean them down, and really rubbing motions, so i do not recommend it for that. Only for travelling face freshers.

Irritated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea why, but this irritated my skin and I need to rinse my face right after using it or it begins to burn. I love other Pacifica products, so this was dissapointing.

Great facial wipes - skin looks healthier with these

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get so mad at myself when I run out of these. They are amazing and my skin always feels clean and looks healthier when I use them. These are actually better than some I've purchased at a much higher price. You will not be disappointed.

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are the best cruelty free makeup wipes. you're skin feels so refreshened and the coconut water is gentle. It gets rid of makeup easily without any harsh toxins.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well but stings the skin.

Not great for sensitive skin but does clean well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and found that it burned my face a little bit but it did leave my skin feeling quite clean after use

Face wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These smell so good. Sadly though I can't use them. They burn my face so bad I need to rinse it off right away. I do not recommend these wipes if you have sensitive skin like mine.

Love Love Love!

Posted by Mincruiser on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these every day instead of toner. My skin loves them, and the scent is also lovely and pleasant. They are super for traveling.

a gym must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love it, as i finish the workout in the gym i just wipe my face with this no water or anything needed it's so gentle and refreshing i was afraid it would tingle or burn just like i've read in the other reviews but i was suprised it was so gentle !!! i will repurchase

So soft