Smells amazing but not good for cleaning make up

Posted by 4920665556706260491 on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells really amazing like my cocunot scented Barbie back then,great an beautiful packaging, the wipes are really good quality and big enough, but its not good for cleaning dowm eye make up, mascara etc. You need 2 or 3 of it to clean them down, and really rubbing motions, so i do not recommend it for that. Only for travelling face freshers.

Great facial wipes - skin looks healthier with these

Posted by Reviewer2878486 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get so mad at myself when I run out of these. They are amazing and my skin always feels clean and looks healthier when I use them. These are actually better than some I've purchased at a much higher price. You will not be disappointed.

Love them

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are the best cruelty free makeup wipes. you're skin feels so refreshened and the coconut water is gentle. It gets rid of makeup easily without any harsh toxins.

Irritated

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea why, but this irritated my skin and I need to rinse my face right after using it or it begins to burn. I love other Pacifica products, so this was dissapointing.

Love Love Love!

Posted by Mincruiser on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these every day instead of toner. My skin loves them, and the scent is also lovely and pleasant. They are super for traveling.

a gym must

Posted by 5311074445429020217 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love it, as i finish the workout in the gym i just wipe my face with this no water or anything needed it's so gentle and refreshing i was afraid it would tingle or burn just like i've read in the other reviews but i was suprised it was so gentle !!! i will repurchase

So soft

Posted by 5571073356056241839 on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great at removing makeup

Smell amazing

Posted by naebob on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and work well. I use after the gym if i dont have time for a shower, leave my face fresh and clean and refreshed, smell like coconut vanilla

All I use

Posted by matillyrose on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is all I use to clean my face and neck these days. Strong enough to remove mascara but gentle enough not to leave your face red. I love the smell and the fact I am not putting anything nasty into my skin. You have got to try these.

I've used organic baby wipes for years but these are better!

Posted by Reviewer1646777 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a two step process for getting my makeup off everyday. The wipes are the first step. These get off more makeup. I can tell from the cleansing cloth I use after.

1 2