Good ingredients, good color, medium coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Overall, I like this concealer. Not the best one I've tried, but good enough. Colour: It suits my skin perfectly (Spanish-Italian, light olive with neutral and warm undertones). The color is on the warm/yellow side. Texture: fluid, slightly oily, moisturizing. Good texture for undereye area, not so much for pimples, as it is too fluid and wouldn't stay in place if used for that purpose. Staying power: It lasts a few hours and doesn't crease on me, especially if I set it with a bit of mineral powder. It doesn't last all day though. Coverage: This gives light to medium coverage in my opinion. I like natural, barely there makeup, so it suits me. If you prefer heavy coverage you might not like it.

good brand, nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pacifica makes great products. This concealer is fine for days when I wear less heavy makeup. It lightens up the area under my eyes- the coverage is ok. I am quite light right now in the winter and the color is fine. I follow up with powder/bronzer. I will use it to completion but not repurchase

too light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have light brown skin and this colour is way too light on me. I have to mix it with my foundation. But the lasting power of it stayed on well.

Doesn't last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Covers well, but doesn't last more than a couple of hours

Con un dispensador sería perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo normalmente lo uso en las ojeras y las cubre bastante bien, me daba miedo que no fuese muy cubriente por la impresión general que tengo de esta marca pero la verdad es que tiene buena cobertura y el color es bastante neutro, si acaso tira un poco al amarillo pero a mi eso me viene genial porque mis ojeras son azuladas. La textura es bastante líquida y además es hidratante. Pensé que por eso no sería muy fijo pero si lo sello con polvos translúcidos me aguanta la jornada laboral sin retoques. Como con otros productos de esta marca, no se qué tal funcionaría en pieles grasas porque la mía es normal/seca y es un gusto de llevar. Lo único que no me gusta es el formato que lo veo poco higiénico, lleva una esponjita que entra y sale del corrector, tipo gloss. Si hubiese venido con dispensador sí le habría dado cinco estrellas.

Excellent

Posted by majesty on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used as a light foundation

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product but the cover is very light, not a very consistent cover, but it's great for an almost no make-up day =)

Too Greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not good.. Very oily and crease magnat coverage ligth

bad quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this concealer based on the good reviews, but I didn't like the quality of this concealer at all. It has bad coverage and the natural colour is too yellow.