helps to soften my skin

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product on other parts of my body and it has been amazing. My face was the first place I tried it, and the skin has firmed up plus all discolorations are gone. So before buy those expensive facial products for firm skin try this one first.. IT WORKS... Plus a little bit goes a long way.... Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Work for my after using 2 packs. Would recommend to friends. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just start to use it ,but i can say it is a good one ! my skin is so soft ,i use it twice a day on my bust ,and u need so small of the product ,absorbs very quick . Like it ,and i will buy again !!

It works! Great to use on face as well as a heavy duty firming cream ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream onto my breasts and body during my weight-loss and it keeps my skin nice and tight. I do make sure to apply it twice daily. It also does wonders for my (55 years old) mother's slightly sagging skin on her face. She uses it as a face cream and saw results within just a few applications. The scent of this cream (although reminiscent of cocoa butter/vanilla) isn't the best of the Palmer's range.. but it tends to fade rather quickly.

Me gusta bastante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un olor muy rico a cacao, respecto a su efecto no puedo comparar con otros porque no he probado más. No he notado una mejoría sorprendente en el pecho, pero tampoco considero que lo necesite todavía, lo uso más que nada para hidratar y prevenir y para esto me gusta. Respecto a la textura es untuosa y hasta un poco pegajosa, pero solo tarda unos segunditos en absorberse y cuando lo hace ni lo notas! Yo lo recomiendo, pero no creo que haga milagros

Me gusta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Otro buen producto de Palmers. Huele a chocolate y deja la piel suave e hidratada. El tema de estrías lo comprobaré a largo plazo...

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dehydrated my skin. Terrible, just terrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just used this stuff for few days. I'm not pregnant just buying this to firm up. I don't only use at my bust but also my butt to help firm up and helps with stretch mark.

good

Posted by jwnc12 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product.Please visit my page to read more reviews .

Me encanta / I loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se extiende muy bien y deja la piel muy suave e hidratada. En seguida se notan los efectos. Me ha encantado, volveré a comprarlo seguro. It runs very well and leaves the skin very soft and hydrated. The effects are noticed very soon. I loved it, I will buy it again for sure.