helps to soften my skin

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product on other parts of my body and it has been amazing. My face was the first place I tried it, and the skin has firmed up plus all discolorations are gone. So before buy those expensive facial products for firm skin try this one first.. IT WORKS... Plus a little bit goes a long way.... Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just start to use it ,but i can say it is a good one ! my skin is so soft ,i use it twice a day on my bust ,and u need so small of the product ,absorbs very quick . Like it ,and i will buy again !!

Me gusta bastante

Posted by Reviewer1379207 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un olor muy rico a cacao, respecto a su efecto no puedo comparar con otros porque no he probado más. No he notado una mejoría sorprendente en el pecho, pero tampoco considero que lo necesite todavía, lo uso más que nada para hidratar y prevenir y para esto me gusta. Respecto a la textura es untuosa y hasta un poco pegajosa, pero solo tarda unos segunditos en absorberse y cuando lo hace ni lo notas! Yo lo recomiendo, pero no creo que haga milagros

It works! Great to use on face as well as a heavy duty firming cream ;)

Posted by 5325612648387606620 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream onto my breasts and body during my weight-loss and it keeps my skin nice and tight. I do make sure to apply it twice daily. It also does wonders for my (55 years old) mother's slightly sagging skin on her face. She uses it as a face cream and saw results within just a few applications. The scent of this cream (although reminiscent of cocoa butter/vanilla) isn't the best of the Palmer's range.. but it tends to fade rather quickly.

Me gusta!

Posted by 5278266247973880587 on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Otro buen producto de Palmers. Huele a chocolate y deja la piel suave e hidratada. El tema de estrías lo comprobaré a largo plazo...

Awful

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dehydrated my skin. Terrible, just terrible.

Really work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Work for my after using 2 packs. Would recommend to friends. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5419640462077868846 on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have already used one cream and the results are better that expected. I am using this cream on regular basis and will continue to order it as the price is affordable and the delivery is fast and reliable.

Me encanta / I loved it

Posted by 4989970407832710416 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se extiende muy bien y deja la piel muy suave e hidratada. En seguida se notan los efectos. Me ha encantado, volveré a comprarlo seguro. It runs very well and leaves the skin very soft and hydrated. The effects are noticed very soon. I loved it, I will buy it again for sure.

genial

Posted by 4857983359157124481 on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta por que hidrata mucho la piel y me gusta el olor