Excellent...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good facial serum. Not greasy at all, absorbs very well, and it's got a light coconut and lily fragrance to it. No harsh chemicals- just natural ingredients with good spot-correcting effects. I find that it lightens my freckles and whitens/brightens my face overall. I've tried Avalon's Vitamin C Vitality serum, and I'd say this formulation worked out better for me and it goes on way smoother than the other. And as always iherb does a #1 job in delivery and I'd definitely buy this again. This is actually one of the best eventone/spot remover serum I've used.

Slowly Disappearing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product working since I have tried others with no results but after 3 weeks of use the one dark spot I have is finally fading. I use this all over my face and it does seem to even out my skin tone, which is very ruddy. It is very light and goes on quite easily. I would give it a 5 if it worked just a bit faster.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product so far. Ill continue using it. Stings my eyes pretty bad. So I have to keep it away from my eyes. Is not oily and absorbs pretty fast. It's a pretty good amount of product for the price and a little goes a long way. Ill let you know if clarifies my dark spots.

Happy with my purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Affordable product, good for the skin and cruelty-free! I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think I'm seeing a slight reduction in acne scars. Absorbs nicely into the skin, doesn't leave a residue.

Not for oily to combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has glitter and leaves your skin a litle grease. I have oily to combination skin, but i still got it I try, after two uses I had to stop using it because it breaks me out badly. so dont recommend it for my skin type and the fact that s has glitter on it is a big no too.

Worth Purchasing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Should you be suffering from various spots on your skin that won't go, even though you've tried everything in the world barring cosmetic surgery, please give this product a go. My skin appears smooth, blemish free, radiant and kinda awesome! Glittery texture (the glitter content is like 1% and it doesn't even show) slides onto the skin working its magic effectively. Initial applications would make your skin a little dry but not to worry - this product is just trying to understand your skin. Super happy with my results and the cost is like nothing compared to what I've been purchasing from the stores recently!

I like the ingredients, but the fragrance is way too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I was looking for these ingredients. However, when I got the product and started using it, the fragrance added into it is very strong. Every time I used some of this on my face I got a headache.

Soft and creamy texture, fast absorbing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and creamy texture, fast absorbing.

Very good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with my purchase. It fades spots caused by my medication.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it does looked like my brown spots on my face have diminished. Much smoother. Will definitely keep using.

1 2