Excellent...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good facial serum. Not greasy at all, absorbs very well, and it's got a light coconut and lily fragrance to it. No harsh chemicals- just natural ingredients with good spot-correcting effects. I find that it lightens my freckles and whitens/brightens my face overall. I've tried Avalon's Vitamin C Vitality serum, and I'd say this formulation worked out better for me and it goes on way smoother than the other. And as always iherb does a #1 job in delivery and I'd definitely buy this again. This is actually one of the best eventone/spot remover serum I've used.

Slowly Disappearing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product working since I have tried others with no results but after 3 weeks of use the one dark spot I have is finally fading. I use this all over my face and it does seem to even out my skin tone, which is very ruddy. It is very light and goes on quite easily. I would give it a 5 if it worked just a bit faster.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product so far. Ill continue using it. Stings my eyes pretty bad. So I have to keep it away from my eyes. Is not oily and absorbs pretty fast. It's a pretty good amount of product for the price and a little goes a long way. Ill let you know if clarifies my dark spots.

Happy with my purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Affordable product, good for the skin and cruelty-free! I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think I'm seeing a slight reduction in acne scars. Absorbs nicely into the skin, doesn't leave a residue.

Not for oily to combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has glitter and leaves your skin a litle grease. I have oily to combination skin, but i still got it I try, after two uses I had to stop using it because it breaks me out badly. so dont recommend it for my skin type and the fact that s has glitter on it is a big no too.

I like the ingredients, but the fragrance is way too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I was looking for these ingredients. However, when I got the product and started using it, the fragrance added into it is very strong. Every time I used some of this on my face I got a headache.

Worth Purchasing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Should you be suffering from various spots on your skin that won't go, even though you've tried everything in the world barring cosmetic surgery, please give this product a go. My skin appears smooth, blemish free, radiant and kinda awesome! Glittery texture (the glitter content is like 1% and it doesn't even show) slides onto the skin working its magic effectively. Initial applications would make your skin a little dry but not to worry - this product is just trying to understand your skin. Super happy with my results and the cost is like nothing compared to what I've been purchasing from the stores recently!

It helps a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this to reduce my acne scars, it helps a little.. not overnight but really great product.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have RINGWORMS scars. And I tried Kumba scar repair, and didn't work. Then I bought this one, and it has done some miracles. Just bought 3 more bottles, as it finishes very quick. Life saver

Very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Visible effects within 2-3 weeks. Cost and results effective!

1 2