Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product since almost one year. it has of course improved my skin texture giving it a clearer tone. I wont say it has made me fairer but of course brighter! It has helped in diminishing marks as well.

good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it does work after all on fresh spot, but those one with dark skin trying not to use too much because it will make your skin lighter that you predicted. i recommended it

Nice texture

Posted by hadas67 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how well it makes your skin brighter, I don't think I see any radical change, it's hard for me to verify that, but I like the fact that it barely has any scent and the texture is nice.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seems to work in time

Works, but smells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does fade spots, but smells quite horrifically.

Works on acne mark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works on acne mark

Awesome product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product really works for me, i have been looking for something like this for like ever. I had bad acne marks and dark skin patches probably from previous strong products i tried to use before and from sun burn. In less than 3 weeks acne marks were gone, skin patches are slowly fading away. one more thing i realized, i have no more pimple breakouts! I don't know if its just coincidence or this product is just awesome! I use this product in combination with Palmer-s-Cocoa-Butter-Formula-Swivel-Stick. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Bof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moi cela n'a rien changé j'ai arrêté l'uilisation

Fading Away!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Palmer's even tone skin care line is to die for and this product doesn't disappoint. Not only it works like magic on your skin and works extra hard to fight weird spots, it moisturizes and balances at the same time. I'm amazed with its results and will continue to buy this..