The best i have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is a miracle in a bottle! it is extra hydrating, but i have also noticed that reduces cellulite and firms!

A big fan of Palmer's products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not been using this product for long enough to testify to the firming properties of this product, but it is affordable, smells great and has a lovely consistency.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best body butter I have tried. every time I put it on I want to eat it It does Leanne your skin supper soft.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. I don't use it daily because I use all kinds of different things but I do like this one. Don't know if it firms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and very mosturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gotta love Palmer's cocoa butter formula. I tried it years ago from a gift to my mother and oh boy does it smell delicious. Bought it to help with my weight loss, stretch marks... Those do fade a bit, but since I'm not constant with the applying instructions and I keep getting them from exercice I can't really tell, but as a mosturizing it's wonderful, fast absortion. Worth the price, since it needs just a pump to extend a lot. I could do with a bottle which dosifier could lock because I bring this with me to the gym and it can get messy on my bag...

can't tell any thing about it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Palmer's products ALWAYS , but this one actually I didn't notice any good results after using . حلو ومو حلو ، يرطب واحساسه على البشرة حلو وتمتصه البشرة بسرعه لكن ماشفت نتيجة واضحه من ناحية الشد او غيره .

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's amazing for my skin

Love it <3

Posted by catarinarodrigues on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, the texture...and it moisturizes so well!! A winner, for sure ;)

Excellent