Have a pair of clean socks ready.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Palmer's Foot Magic label may boast "Cocoa Butter Formula" but it is petrolatum based. I was not expecting this foot cream (it's really an ointment) to be so greasy. On the upside the peppermint scent is very nice and the salve is soothing and warming. I have no doubt that this will soften my feet--just wish I had a pair of socks nearby the first time I used it.

So so

Posted by alhamdulillah on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too much petrolatum. Not very effective.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it really moisturises and makes my feet super soft

Soft feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes my feet feel smoth and it smells verry good. takes some time to sink into skin, so i use it with socks over night.

Very Moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quite a thick and heavy cream suggest use with bed socks. very moisturing. Enjoyable I quite enjoyed the scent.

thick and greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream smells very nice, like fresh mint. The texture is like thick vaseline, which I did not like, because it does not absorb quickly. I used it at night, and the next morning the greasy feeling was gone, but I suspect most of it got absorbed by my blanket. I also got itchy feet at night, not sure if it was because this cream or not. I gave it a shot for a week, then stopped using it.

Does its job - good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried a foot cream before so I cannot really compare this with any other brands. But I'm satisfied with the quality - it does soften my feet. I feel like this product is a more concentrated version of vaseline jelly.

True Peppermint Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that it contains peppermint oils and has a true peppermint scent. Can’t wait to use this more in the dry winter months.

Works like magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought again as gifts, as it worked for me previously. It still works like magic in softening skin on the feet!

מעולה!!