Have a pair of clean socks ready.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Palmer's Foot Magic label may boast "Cocoa Butter Formula" but it is petrolatum based. I was not expecting this foot cream (it's really an ointment) to be so greasy. On the upside the peppermint scent is very nice and the salve is soothing and warming. I have no doubt that this will soften my feet--just wish I had a pair of socks nearby the first time I used it.

My Opinion On Foot Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really a Very Good Item.And Helpful. I Got Benefited. I am super pleased that's why reordering .

So so

Posted by alhamdulillah on April 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too much petrolatum. Not very effective.

all 5 stars

Posted by Lana Rad on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Relly MAGIC! FIND A CODE ON MY PAGE https://www.iherb.com/me/lana-rad FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT :-)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

it really moisturises and makes my feet super soft

Soft feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes my feet feel smoth and it smells verry good. takes some time to sink into skin, so i use it with socks over night.

Very Moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quite a thick and heavy cream suggest use with bed socks. very moisturing. Enjoyable I quite enjoyed the scent.

thick and greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream smells very nice, like fresh mint. The texture is like thick vaseline, which I did not like, because it does not absorb quickly. I used it at night, and the next morning the greasy feeling was gone, but I suspect most of it got absorbed by my blanket. I also got itchy feet at night, not sure if it was because this cream or not. I gave it a shot for a week, then stopped using it.

Can feel the feet and heal changing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Use it overnight can feel the changing My heals gonna smooth and soft after used

good for dry foot

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

really moisturizing my foot!

1 2 3