Have a pair of clean socks ready.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Palmer's Foot Magic label may boast "Cocoa Butter Formula" but it is petrolatum based. I was not expecting this foot cream (it's really an ointment) to be so greasy. On the upside the peppermint scent is very nice and the salve is soothing and warming. I have no doubt that this will soften my feet--just wish I had a pair of socks nearby the first time I used it.

So so

Posted by alhamdulillah on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too much petrolatum. Not very effective.

My Opinion On Foot Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really a Very Good Item.And Helpful. I Got Benefited. I am super pleased that's why reordering .

all 5 stars

Posted by Lana Rad on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Relly MAGIC! FIND A CODE ON MY PAGE https://www.iherb.com/me/lana-rad FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT :-)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it really moisturises and makes my feet super soft

Soft feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes my feet feel smoth and it smells verry good. takes some time to sink into skin, so i use it with socks over night.

Very Moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quite a thick and heavy cream suggest use with bed socks. very moisturing. Enjoyable I quite enjoyed the scent.

thick and greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream smells very nice, like fresh mint. The texture is like thick vaseline, which I did not like, because it does not absorb quickly. I used it at night, and the next morning the greasy feeling was gone, but I suspect most of it got absorbed by my blanket. I also got itchy feet at night, not sure if it was because this cream or not. I gave it a shot for a week, then stopped using it.

good for dry foot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

really moisturizing my foot!

Best for Dry Feet

Posted by Iherboholic on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used this before and this is my second time. It does really heal dry and mildly rough feet very quickly. Make sure you do a pedicure or some sort of strong scrub before starting to remove the dead skin. Then apply every day before bed and whenever possible. You will see results in few days. The texture is more like a balm than a cream or lotion. My feet are so soft right now and after getting rid of the dryness I only apply it two times a week, the rest I use a normal moisturiser. Please click YES, if my review was helpful, also check out my other honest reviews on other products. Cheers!

1 2 3