Much cheaper than pharmacy store

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

hope this work for me. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Ayuda a firmeza de la piel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A pesar de que se vende en farmacias, el precio de iHerb es mejor. Sirve para prevenir estrías, aunque no tanto para tratarlas, las reduce muy gradualmente, pero si son profundas es poco lo que puede ayudar. Su olor es fuerte a manteca de cacao, pero agradable, y la consistencia es bastante densa, lo cual hace un poco incómoda la aplicación, pero se queda en la piel por bastante tiempo por lo mismo. Recomendado para gente que cambia constantemente de peso y desea evitar estrías.

smells great

Posted by Stephy on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

and is easy to rub in. haven't noticed a change in stretch marks as yet, but have heard some great reviews!

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product while pregnant (I used this one and an oil), my skin tends to get stretch marks (in fact, I think it depends on your genes and I have stretch marks from adolescence), I ended up only with a few stretch marks on the bottom of my belly. I don't like the smell, it's too strong, I don't think that it suitable for pregnant women because they tend to be sensitive for smells. I didn't see the difference in anything between this butter and lotion (maybe lotion is a bit lighter but it does soak as butter).

It´s working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really helped to reduce my stretch marks. The scent is amazing, always making me hungry. It´s like pure chocolate. Yammy :D

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely and feels good on the skin. Haven't seen big changes yet, but I will continue to use it..

Densa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Crema densita pero se extiende bien. El olor no me entusiasma pero desaparece pronto. Tarda un poco en absorberse. Por lo demás, es pronto para ver más cualidades a esta crema

good for softening skin.