not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

im not sure about this brand they are now paraben free BUT it has petrolatum , mineral oil and syntetic vitamin e and alot of other toxic ingredients you can check all of them at http://www.ewg.org . Also the quality of their good ingredients for 6$ i expect only cheap and filler ingredients. i think you can archieve the same lotion with improved quality with Reviva Labs, Elastin & Collagen Body Lotion + Now Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter Lotion, you have premium collagen and elastin and from now foods you got natural vitamin E organic cocoa & better formulation.

why does iherb carry this product?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

it contains numerous parabens plus other toxic chemicals

Convenient and effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love using this lotion, it smells wonderfully and leaves my skin baby smooth. It is not 100% natural, which is my only concern. I also have the Cocoa butter and Jojoba oil from Now foods, which contains that and nothing else, but I rarely use it because it is in solid form and I have to microwave it to make a lotion, which is a fuss when you have just came out from the shower. To prevent stretch marks I also take Hydrolysed Collagen I&III, which I believe is the main way of preventing stretch marks, and is also very beneficial for the baby. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good stuff, It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started getting stretch marks since 6 month pregnency, then I found this product. It works for me! The original red marks getting lighter and no more marks come out. So I think it's great and well priced.

this thing content so much aromatic,be unsuited to us

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

this thing content so much aromatic,be unsuited to us

Recommended

Posted by bliurblog on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry body skin and this is a wonderful product. Thick and moisturizing, and the sensation of hydration actually remains. The smell is something between cocoa and coffee, so be aware if you don't like that kind of scents.

Gran Hidratante!!!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on February 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

La uso especialmente para hidratar la parte de las caderas y abdomen, aunque no estoy embarazada. Me encanta, el olor, el tacto, es muy espesa pero deja la piel super suave e hidratada..volveré a comprarla sin duda! Además tiene un olor a cacao riquísimo y eso que yo no soy una gran amante del chocolate pero el olor dura horas y horas, me la he untado por la noche y cuando me he levantado aún seguía teniendo el maravilloso olor de esta crema. Creo que he comprado ya 4 ó 5 botes! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Muy untosa

Posted by Pagaru on February 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Espesa y muy hidratante, se absorbe rápidamente y deja un suave olor a cacao. Me gusta muchisimo.

This product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great

Wife won't accept any others

Posted by SteveWard on July 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

After trying some stretch mark creams available here in Korea, my wife was excited to see this on iHerb, as it is a fraction of the price of everything available here, but much better. We're into the 7th month of pregnancy and still no stretch marks, so it seems like daily application is paying off so far.