Best Scar Therapy Oil Out There!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

have had four leg surgeries in the past year. In an effort to make the scars go away, I have tried every high-end product on the market. This is a reasonably-priced excellent product. Not gooey like others I have tried. Product soaks in right away and you can be dressed and on your way. Plus, I can see a difference in the redness of my scars in just two weeks. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reduces stretch marks and evens skin texture, perfectly nourishes and moisturizes. Skin after applying oil elastic and very gentle.

miracle oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months. My feet are now soft and smooth. I use it daily for best results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion I think is a good product, I use it like two or three times per day and I can see results. I can see less stress in my wrinkles and hydrate very good. The product is oil but absorve very fast.

Posted by phamornpan on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

ใช้ดีค่ะ ไม่เหนียวเหนอะหนะ ตัวนี้กลิ่นหอมไปอีกแบบ

Nice Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice texture that doesn’t leave a greasy film on skin. The smell is also delicious without being too overwhelming. On drier days, I would also put Body Shop Shea Butter after putting on this oil. The combine of two products really leave my skin nice and smooth, no more scaly legs in winter!

The best oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin. Winter time is the most harmful time for my skin. I had irritation skin and suffered a lot. With this Therapy oil my problems disappeared. I'm very happy. My mom scratched her finger once and she decided to put this oil. She was so excited about the result and she asked me to buy this oil for her. Now she is happy too.

great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth and silky skin and glossy looking too, best yet, it doesn't cause any breakouts. It's oily but absorbs fast.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this stuff and have been using it for years! I use this to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and this oil definitely helps to fade the colour! Love it!

Good product for my itchy skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

My legs get pretty itchy after shower and ever since I've used this product, it relieves this problem.

1 2 3