Best Scar Therapy Oil Out There!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

have had four leg surgeries in the past year. In an effort to make the scars go away, I have tried every high-end product on the market. This is a reasonably-priced excellent product. Not gooey like others I have tried. Product soaks in right away and you can be dressed and on your way. Plus, I can see a difference in the redness of my scars in just two weeks. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

excellent product

Posted by 4790621947929716817 on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reduces stretch marks and evens skin texture, perfectly nourishes and moisturizes. Skin after applying oil elastic and very gentle.

miracle oil

Posted by 5226583878888018494 on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months. My feet are now soft and smooth. I use it daily for best results.

Good

Posted by 5628592089300920421 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion I think is a good product, I use it like two or three times per day and I can see results. I can see less stress in my wrinkles and hydrate very good. The product is oil but absorve very fast.

great oil

Posted by 5045400146478715367 on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth and silky skin and glossy looking too, best yet, it doesn't cause any breakouts. It's oily but absorbs fast.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5546853802338241046 on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this stuff and have been using it for years! I use this to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and this oil definitely helps to fade the colour! Love it!

Good product for my itchy skin

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My legs get pretty itchy after shower and ever since I've used this product, it relieves this problem.

superb

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell good lovely to skin

Amazing

Posted by 5518769645455424407 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great On Skin. Fast Delivery

Great product to have around

Posted by 5279319495007323028 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very versatile, for any parts of the body including face. The design also does not allow for leakage and over-pouring, which is good.

1 2