The best butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

During my pregnancy I went through 3 of these. I like that its not as hard texture as other cocoa butters. SO its much easier to apply. I do it on wet skin. No stretch marks!

too sticky for tropical weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell nice but that's about it. It's way too sticky and doesn't seem to absorb into the skin. I live in tropical country but only apply before sleeping in air conditioned bedroom. Still doesn't help the balm to sink into my skin.

Really smells like cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a very rich formula, melts to an oil. I don't believe any cream can prevent stretch marks but it does help with the itchiness and dryness. I also use it on my feet. To summarize: it's a good moisturizer for a very fair price. Note that the smell is very prominent. I didn't think it would bother me, since it smells like cocoa and who doesn't like chocolate? but sometimes it's too much.

Espeso, imposible de derretir, no vale para las estrías

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es muy dificil de aplicar ya que es supercompacto, y las estrías seguian saliendo con su aplicación( nada que ver con cremas de farmacia que las paran)

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like how it smells.

smells yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice texture, useful. I am happy to use it cause it smells amazing like chocolate soufle!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very buttery

Clumpy and thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has a clumpy thick texture to it - really rub well into the skin. Using for postpartum stretch marks - so far 2 weeks of use and skin has slowly began fading from red to light tan

1 2 3