Kind to my hair and smells wonderful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My coloured hair loves this product and the shampoo. No parabens etc. and as an ex hairdresser I know how important this is. I have been buying it now for about 2 years and it makes my fine hair shine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have fine limp hair that ends up with split ends and tangles easily. Ive been using palmer's coconut conditioner for about 3 months now and I have to say that this is a real miracle conditioner! My hair has never felt softer and my split ends situation is finally under control!:) beautiful coconut scent and great results:D

Palmer's Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ce que j'aime dans cette gamme, c'est l'odeur et la composition juste parfaite. Le conditionneur fait très bien son travail, mes cheveux sont doux et lissé, j'adore!

great product for his money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it smells very good and looks like natural mix. My hair is long and is dry in winter. It helped me to avoid electrified hair.

Desert Essence smells more COCONUTTY

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is nice. It makes the hair really feel silky and smooth. Pair it with the Palmers Coconut Shampoo. It's not as coconutty smelling as Desert Essence Coconut range (also on iHerb). If you're going for the coconut smell, try Desert Essence instead.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way with this conditioner, and it does its job well. I will be buying it again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only used it once so far, but I already love it. My hair absorbed it fast, Didn't have this unpleasant process of washing it off for several minutes like with regular conditioners. Hair looks healthier and less dry already. Will buy more for sure

New favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have wavy curls 2b and love this condition. Smells nice and makes my hair feel great

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can really see the difference using this product, however the smell is a bit intense. Overall great product, very good as a hair mask as well- highly effective.

Posted by RealByNature on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried using it only twice, I find it's scented more Vanilla ice cream than coconut. Can consider to buy again in future. Note: it works and manage on my thick coarse hair. So u decide or give it a try! I also bought this together with the shampoo.

1 2 3