from Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I looove this product. It smells like sweet coconut and leaves the hair shiny and moisturised. It is a MUST for 3b curls.

girls with curls, you need this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Taiwan where the humidity is insane and I constantly look like a messy frizz ball. This stuff is magical and if you love the smell of coconut you will love this stuff. Smells soooooo good. The worst problem is it smells so good it makes me hungry.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a milky pudding and absorbs into wet and dry hair easily. It is very moisturizing at first, and keeps frizz at bay, but doesn't last very long. . The only drawback is it has an overwhelming smell of coconut and a baby powdery.

makes curls soft and bouncy but doesn't stop the frizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely, is light to have in your hair and easy to use. Makes curls nice and soft and bouncy (best to put in when hair is still pretty wet). Does not help with the frizz! Will probably buy again but use a separate product for frizz control

Keeps curly hair managable...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it a few times, but I love what it does to my hair. My hair is a black kinky curly combination but it defines my hair and makes it look great.

Hair Pudding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cruelty free product, my 2nd order. My husband uses it more than me.

LOVE!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used right after shower on a towel dried hair... smooth application... but the coconut smell is quite overwhelming during the first few usages...

Great for protective styles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always use this pudding for my mini twists. It holds my hair for a whole week. Definitely a must buy. Enter TQB 664 (without the space) and get 5% off!

LOVE this stuff!

Posted by DesertLiving on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have wavy/curly 2b hair and this product gives my hair a lot of bounce. Not sticky and very natural feel. Love it!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love love this product make my curls beautiful.

1 2 3