from Ukraine

Posted by 4775082735984862776 on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I looove this product. It smells like sweet coconut and leaves the hair shiny and moisturised. It is a MUST for 3b curls.

girls with curls, you need this!

Posted by 5641932440489905151 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Taiwan where the humidity is insane and I constantly look like a messy frizz ball. This stuff is magical and if you love the smell of coconut you will love this stuff. Smells soooooo good. The worst problem is it smells so good it makes me hungry.

okay

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a milky pudding and absorbs into wet and dry hair easily. It is very moisturizing at first, and keeps frizz at bay, but doesn't last very long. . The only drawback is it has an overwhelming smell of coconut and a baby powdery.

makes curls soft and bouncy but doesn't stop the frizz

Posted by 5565640553082914034 on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely, is light to have in your hair and easy to use. Makes curls nice and soft and bouncy (best to put in when hair is still pretty wet). Does not help with the frizz! Will probably buy again but use a separate product for frizz control

LOVE!!!!

Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used right after shower on a towel dried hair... smooth application... but the coconut smell is quite overwhelming during the first few usages...

Hair Pudding

Posted by 4722790928536619347 on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cruelty free product, my 2nd order. My husband uses it more than me.

Keeps curly hair managable...

Posted by 4660845075212032553 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it a few times, but I love what it does to my hair. My hair is a black kinky curly combination but it defines my hair and makes it look great.

gives volume to my short curly hair

Posted by 5432089231539682606 on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair are naturally curly. I have short hair. This product enhances the curls. Most amazing is that after applying it to my hair, I can sculp it into quite a fashionable style. My friends thought i have my hair permed. The coconut scent is pleasant. It is quite easy to shampoo off. I bought this product for the first time. Greatly recommended.

Excellent for my curly hair

Posted by Reviewer1750241 on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my hair soft and defines the curl. It's such a great product, I'm almost finished with my first jar and I'm going to be ordering more again soon.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2095012 on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It helps my frizz stay calm in a Tokyo summer (60 per cent humidity today) and the smell does linger, but is pleasant to me.

1 2