from Ukraine

Posted by 4775082735984862776 on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I looove this product. It smells like sweet coconut and leaves the hair shiny and moisturised. It is a MUST for 3b curls.

girls with curls, you need this!

Posted by 5641932440489905151 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Taiwan where the humidity is insane and I constantly look like a messy frizz ball. This stuff is magical and if you love the smell of coconut you will love this stuff. Smells soooooo good. The worst problem is it smells so good it makes me hungry.

okay

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a milky pudding and absorbs into wet and dry hair easily. It is very moisturizing at first, and keeps frizz at bay, but doesn't last very long. . The only drawback is it has an overwhelming smell of coconut and a baby powdery.

makes curls soft and bouncy but doesn't stop the frizz

Posted by 5565640553082914034 on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely, is light to have in your hair and easy to use. Makes curls nice and soft and bouncy (best to put in when hair is still pretty wet). Does not help with the frizz! Will probably buy again but use a separate product for frizz control

Keeps curly hair managable...

Posted by 4660845075212032553 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it a few times, but I love what it does to my hair. My hair is a black kinky curly combination but it defines my hair and makes it look great.

Hair Pudding

Posted by 4722790928536619347 on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cruelty free product, my 2nd order. My husband uses it more than me.

LOVE!!!!

Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used right after shower on a towel dried hair... smooth application... but the coconut smell is quite overwhelming during the first few usages...

curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells all day long very good! And the hair is quite curly afterwords

In love with this product

Posted by Apolka on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Initially I was looking for the products with the best reviews but I can tell that I am really happy I have purchased this product. It is perfect for my curly hair. I apply it all the time after washing my hair and after drying it feels so soft and with volume. Dont need to wait 2 days anymore until my hair goes back to its normal look after washing my hair. The smell of it its amazing as well. So relaxing and refreshing.

gives volume to my short curly hair

Posted by 5432089231539682606 on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair are naturally curly. I have short hair. This product enhances the curls. Most amazing is that after applying it to my hair, I can sculp it into quite a fashionable style. My friends thought i have my hair permed. The coconut scent is pleasant. It is quite easy to shampoo off. I bought this product for the first time. Greatly recommended.

1 2 3