from Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I looove this product. It smells like sweet coconut and leaves the hair shiny and moisturised. It is a MUST for 3b curls.

I expected more

Posted by Ankale on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

It had such a nice reviews I decided to try it, however, I didn't like it so much. I have really curly long hair, and normally use foam. I thought I could use this product instead of the foam but it doesn't look as I like, the curls don't define and I still get some frizz. Not buying again.

Keeps curly hair managable...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it a few times, but I love what it does to my hair. My hair is a black kinky curly combination but it defines my hair and makes it look great.

girls with curls, you need this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Taiwan where the humidity is insane and I constantly look like a messy frizz ball. This stuff is magical and if you love the smell of coconut you will love this stuff. Smells soooooo good. The worst problem is it smells so good it makes me hungry.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a milky pudding and absorbs into wet and dry hair easily. It is very moisturizing at first, and keeps frizz at bay, but doesn't last very long. . The only drawback is it has an overwhelming smell of coconut and a baby powdery.

makes curls soft and bouncy but doesn't stop the frizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely, is light to have in your hair and easy to use. Makes curls nice and soft and bouncy (best to put in when hair is still pretty wet). Does not help with the frizz! Will probably buy again but use a separate product for frizz control

Hair Pudding

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cruelty free product, my 2nd order. My husband uses it more than me.

LOVE!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used right after shower on a towel dried hair... smooth application... but the coconut smell is quite overwhelming during the first few usages...

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

My hair use to be very frizzy after shampooing using this product my hair is more manageable

My hair loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the texture it gives my hair.

1 2 3 4