Excellent for sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive, prone to dermatitis, skin. It's very hard for me to find facial cream or lotion that doesn't aggravate my skin. I tried Kiss my face, Calendula and honey lotion and my face felt like it was on fire. I ordered the Palmer's to use for my hands and feet, I've used the original cocoa butter one on my feet and like it(besides the smell, too strong for me). So after I got the Shea butter Palmer's I tried it on my hands and decide to try it on an small area of my face. For my surprise there was no burning sensation, then I tried it after a shower, because my skin is even more sensitive after shower, same result. I definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin. Smells awesome too, like soap, clean linens air freshener.

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it !! Smells great and my skin is like new

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good part of the cream, convenient packaging, the smell pretty sweet, but nice. The cream is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue. I will order again, thanks to the seller !!!! I recommend!!!

I'm very pleased with this Shea butter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a good moisturizer for a long time and have finally found it. This is a keeper.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the hand cream, this lotion is very good!! Thanks palmers! Use N Z Z 576 * withoout spaaces * to purchase this awesome body lotion!

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this and it's great for all times of year.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

还行,但不怎么止痒

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

香味两极分化,我家人觉得味道超级难闻,但我觉得还挺好闻的。很好推开,滋润度不错,水洗也很方便,不像很多产品很难洗。

Smell..../Запах

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Palmer's products really much, this lotion has great properties, it really moisturizing skin well, but the smell. It is too strong and sweet _______________________ Я очень люблю продукцию Palmer's, у этого лосьона отличная формула, которая замечательно увлажняет кожу. Но запах... ужасно стойкий приторно-сладкий запах, я его чувствовала весь день.

Smells great and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this product and wish it came in a bigger size! It smells greats and moisturizes my skin. I use it everyday after a shower and my body stays moisturized all day. The best par t is now I get compliments on how I smell wonderful :3

1 2 3 4