Excellent for sensitive skin.

Posted by 4867386967767801238 on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive, prone to dermatitis, skin. It's very hard for me to find facial cream or lotion that doesn't aggravate my skin. I tried Kiss my face, Calendula and honey lotion and my face felt like it was on fire. I ordered the Palmer's to use for my hands and feet, I've used the original cocoa butter one on my feet and like it(besides the smell, too strong for me). So after I got the Shea butter Palmer's I tried it on my hands and decide to try it on an small area of my face. For my surprise there was no burning sensation, then I tried it after a shower, because my skin is even more sensitive after shower, same result. I definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin. Smells awesome too, like soap, clean linens air freshener.

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it !! Smells great and my skin is like new

Excellent!!!

Posted by 5454639361528955816 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good part of the cream, convenient packaging, the smell pretty sweet, but nice. The cream is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue. I will order again, thanks to the seller !!!! I recommend!!!

I'm very pleased with this Shea butter.

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a good moisturizer for a long time and have finally found it. This is a keeper.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this and it's great for all times of year.

good

Posted by Reviewer2575363 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

还行,但不怎么止痒

Posted by 5190629999223234568 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

香味两极分化,我家人觉得味道超级难闻,但我觉得还挺好闻的。很好推开,滋润度不错,水洗也很方便,不像很多产品很难洗。

Smell..../Запах

Posted by Reviewer2713097 on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Palmer's products really much, this lotion has great properties, it really moisturizing skin well, but the smell. It is too strong and sweet _______________________ Я очень люблю продукцию Palmer's, у этого лосьона отличная формула, которая замечательно увлажняет кожу. Но запах... ужасно стойкий приторно-сладкий запах, я его чувствовала весь день.

This product smells great

Posted by 4774179293542988917 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with this product as my children would not use moisturizer at all untill i bought Palmers.Leaves your skin really soft and with a slight smell of shea butter that is not too strong.Wonderful product!!!!

Great body lotion

Posted by 4858061756926682861 on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this lotion, natural ingredients but it is moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It's a must have for me.

1 2 3