Help

Excellent for sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive, prone to dermatitis, skin. It's very hard for me to find facial cream or lotion that doesn't aggravate my skin. I tried Kiss my face, Calendula and honey lotion and my face felt like it was on fire. I ordered the Palmer's to use for my hands and feet, I've used the original cocoa butter one on my feet and like it(besides the smell, too strong for me). So after I got the Shea butter Palmer's I tried it on my hands and decide to try it on an small area of my face. For my surprise there was no burning sensation, then I tried it after a shower, because my skin is even more sensitive after shower, same result. I definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin. Smells awesome too, like soap, clean linens air freshener.

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it !! Smells great and my skin is like new

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good part of the cream, convenient packaging, the smell pretty sweet, but nice. The cream is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue. I will order again, thanks to the seller !!!! I recommend!!!

I'm very pleased with this Shea butter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a good moisturizer for a long time and have finally found it. This is a keeper.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this and it's great for all times of year.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

还行,但不怎么止痒

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

香味两极分化,我家人觉得味道超级难闻,但我觉得还挺好闻的。很好推开,滋润度不错,水洗也很方便,不像很多产品很难洗。

Smell..../Запах

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Palmer's products really much, this lotion has great properties, it really moisturizing skin well, but the smell. It is too strong and sweet _______________________ Я очень люблю продукцию Palmer's, у этого лосьона отличная формула, которая замечательно увлажняет кожу. Но запах... ужасно стойкий приторно-сладкий запах, я его чувствовала весь день.

Smells soooo good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

And also hydrates very well. Great texture too. My favorite body lotion

Nice smell