You really need to try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand cream for me. Nourishes and protect hands very well. Very good price.

Great

Posted by naebob on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so thick and moisturizing I love it on my hands

Buy it if you want super soft hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a strong smell, but it's a really good smell :) And it keeps your hands soft for hours! Not sticky when you apply it and it soaks in quick. Really great product.

Great hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells so good and keeps my hands so soft and smooth.I recommended it to my friends and family. Everyone around me loves this hand cream.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's rich, buttery, non sticky, and has a pleasant smell. I'm in my twenties so I don't need that much moisture, but I can tell you it's a really nice hand cream. It's really a great deal !

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very rich texture, very buttery, but I have not seen any improvement on my extra dry hands. I am under a skin condition medication and the back of my hands are really papery, I hoped this cream would help but even after one month I am desapointed. I know I am not a regular user so maybe it does work on "normal" hands ? Texture très riche, comme du beurre, mais je n'ai pas vu d'amélioration sur mes mains extra sèches. Je suis un traitement pour des problèmes de peau et le dos de mes mains est vraiment très très sec, j'espérais que cette crème m'aide mais même après un mois je suis déçue. Je suis consciente que je ne suis pas une utilisatrice lambda à cause de mes problèmes, donc peut-être qu'elle marche sur des mains "normales" ?

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Deeply moisturising hand cream with beautiful scent and leaves no oily residue! And and great price- I will be purchasing again.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and soft with very food smell, I'd never stop ordering it.

Super Hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So amazing hand cream.. very good smell Highly Recommended .. !

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best one! Super moistening and calming