You really need to try it

Posted by 4664872824533334024 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand cream for me. Nourishes and protect hands very well. Very good price.

Great

Posted by naebob on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so thick and moisturizing I love it on my hands

Buy it if you want super soft hands

Posted by 4621783209614725790 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a strong smell, but it's a really good smell :) And it keeps your hands soft for hours! Not sticky when you apply it and it soaks in quick. Really great product.

Great hand cream

Posted by 5461610885947737309 on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells so good and keeps my hands so soft and smooth.I recommended it to my friends and family. Everyone around me loves this hand cream.

Perfect

Posted by 4995194568171732591 on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's rich, buttery, non sticky, and has a pleasant smell. I'm in my twenties so I don't need that much moisture, but I can tell you it's a really nice hand cream. It's really a great deal !

Not for me

Posted by 5724077883417296049 on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very rich texture, very buttery, but I have not seen any improvement on my extra dry hands. I am under a skin condition medication and the back of my hands are really papery, I hoped this cream would help but even after one month I am desapointed. I know I am not a regular user so maybe it does work on "normal" hands ? Texture très riche, comme du beurre, mais je n'ai pas vu d'amélioration sur mes mains extra sèches. Je suis un traitement pour des problèmes de peau et le dos de mes mains est vraiment très très sec, j'espérais que cette crème m'aide mais même après un mois je suis déçue. Je suis consciente que je ne suis pas une utilisatrice lambda à cause de mes problèmes, donc peut-être qu'elle marche sur des mains "normales" ?

Good cream, smells nice!

Posted by 5525311249775254339 on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream. Texture is good.

nice cream

Posted by 5590314565031232301 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cream, nice smell good moisturizing

Love this!!!

Posted by 5161931469593557126 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of Palmer's products and this one is another awesome one. It is a very light, non greasy formula and the light fragrance just makes it brilliant to apply. I carry this everywhere i go because of how awesome this product is. Super recommended!

Awesome!

Posted by 5034992481282457280 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes very well and the price is so cheap in comparison to other products. Love it, it feels so nice and I love the smell.

1 2 3 4